FIVE

"And that'll be all for today. See you all tomorrow."

Class was finally over. She opened her bag and pulled out the folder.

It was filled with plans and events that was gonna be held this month, Izumi the girl from earlier already sent a text on how things would work.

Izumi

Izumi: You basically have to rearrange everything in order. Every end of the week once a month there's always an event going on, but this month there's gonna be 3.

I'll send the list on what goes where. Many thanks!

-

She sighed and pulled out her pencil and basically rearrange everything like she said.

4:36 PM - 5:57 PM

Everything was finally done, Y/N felt tired and decided to rest her head down after setting everything aside.

-

Tap, tap, tap.

Her eyes flutter open when he saw a boy infront of her, "Sorry for waking you up, but.. the school's bodyguard told me to wake you up."

Y/N noticed that it was the boy she saw yesterday. Shigeo Kageyama

"Sorry.. I lost track of time," She stood up and grabbed her bag putting it on.

Shigeo only stood infront of her, "You seem tired and unbalanced, do you mind if i walk you home instead?"

'I do mind.'

"No.. no, it's fine. I'll be good on my own." Both of them walked out of the school at the same time.

"What are you doing at this hour?" She asked, usually someone like him wouldn't be at this hour. "Well.. I had to stay for something. I can't tell."

She only hummed and both walked together, "Are you following me?" She looked at him, his cheeks turning red.

"No! Not at all, we might live in the same street that's all."

That's where she was nervous, she didn't want him to accompany her home since her mother might be suspicious about it.

-

Y/N finally reached home, Shigeo already got home which he found out that they were both 2 houses apart.

She entered the house and saw both of her parents sitting on the couch. "You're late."

She only sighed and dropped her bag on the side of the door, "I'm aware, but I have a good reason for it."

"Tell me."

"School council work, I can't avoid them all since they expect me to do everything for them." She removed her red tie and uniform, pile of clothes on her hand while she was wearing a shirt and fair length pants.

"Food is on the table."

She only hummed and threw her uniform in the basket quickly dashing up to her room. 'I don't wanna deal with them just for now.'

"Don't forget to study! Exams are coming in!"

'Great, you really didn't have to remind me you old hag.'

She unplugged her phone and sat infront of her desks, all her messages was from people she barely talked in school, most from the student council.

She was ready to cry but, she had to do it for her parents and her own future. Make their life better compared now.

-

beiz: I tried avoiding using Y/N too much, it's really annoying and seems so forced and off.