TWELVE

School finally ended, I said my goodbyes to Shigeo and sat near the bench finally taking a look at my test score.

I pulled out my paper and saw my school, I sighed in satisfaction. 'I think this score is fine.' 89/100

I could've rounded it up to 90 but I was too late.

-

She entered her home and found her mom sitting on the couch, arms crossed.

"Let me see your test."

She sighed and handed her my paper, she finally saw her father in the kitchen getting water.

"What the fuck is this, F/N?" She flinched and looked at her mom, "Pardon?"

"89%? How fucking stupid are you?!" She stood up and tore the paper in small pieces, walking towards her. She backed a little scared of the outcome.

She then felt a sting on her left cheek. "You could've done better!"

'C'mon. Speak up, tell her.

Tell her.

Tell her.'

Y/N stood infront of her, tears already falling. She saw his dad just watching, acting like nothing is happening.

She finally fell on her knees, sobbing loudly.

"CAN'T YOU JUST APPRECIATE WHAT I DO?" Her voice was so loud it was heard by a couple of people outside.

"What-"

"I'M TRYING MY BEST TO ATLEAST SATISFY YOU ONCE! YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE I'M A MACHINE AND I'M SICK OF IT!"

"How dare you raise your for at me! Don't-"

"ARE YOU REALLY DOING THIS FOR MY OWN GOOD OR ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME SO YOU COULD BE HAPPY WITH THAT OLD MAN LIVING THE BEST LIVE YOU ALWAYS WISHED FOR!"

It's getting louder.

A crowd outside eavesdropping and whispering to each other.

"WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK OF YOU?! WHAT WITH THEY THINK THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU DOES AWFUL THINGS TO THEIR OWN CHILD?!"

She stood up and sniffled, grabbing her bag and slapping her mom across her face.

"I'm sick of it."

She opened the front door and sprinted out the house, hearing a faint shout from her mom.

She opened her bag and grabbed her phone, contacting Shigeo. Still crying.

"Hello, This is Shigeo."

"I need your help, Shigeo.."

"What's wrong F/N?! Are you okay? You're crying."

"Just please, let me sneak in your room without anyone knowing."

"Alright.. my window will be open."

-

SHIGEO.

'I'm worried.'

This is the first time I heard F/N cry, I always saw her as someone with composure and someone stern and strict.

I never thought I'd hear cry, specially on the phone.

I opened my window just as she asked, grabbing a couple of sheets and tying them together to create a way to get her up.

I waited until I saw her.

Her hair was messy and I could see that she was trembling.

I pulled out the rope I made and she tried to climb up.

-

"Thank you, Shigeo."

Her face was a mess, dry tears and her voice was lower than usual.

"You can talk to me about it, F/N." I grabbed a cup of cold water and gave it to her, "I'm always ready for anything."

She smiled at me, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Am I selfish?

I was grateful Ritsu rejected her, because I always liked her. I still do.

Maybe I am.

-

beiz: omg is that a shigeo pov i see?

+ beiz: ugh this chapter is so cringe