NINETEEN

Her heart beating faster and faster as the time goes by, they were still holding hands as they were walking down the streets.

'Should we really be doing this?'

Shigeo bit his lip, embarrassment overcoming him. 'Am I making her uncomfortable?'

As Shigeo was about to let go, Y/N held tighter not letting him do so. Making both of them blush.

-

The sun was already setting. Eating together with him was the greatest comfort she could ever ask for.

Watching the sunset, listening to people on the street playing music to earn coins and cash.

"Thank you."

Shigeo looked at her smiling. Hearing those words come out of her made his whole week everytime.

It was a reminder that he made the girl feel comfortable and happy around him.

"Anytime."

-

Both of them finally went back home, entering his home and smelling cooked food being prepared in the kitchen.

Y/N smiled and walked towards the kitchen while Shigeo helped his brother set up the table for all of them.

"What took you so long?" Ritsu asked, not even bothering to look at him.

Shigeo didn't notice and blushed, "We just hanged out. Nothing else."

Ritsu stopped on his tracks and resume to what he was doing. "You're making it sound like something else happened instead."

He didn't answer. It wasn't like he didn't have an answer, he was just too caught off guard to answer what he said.

-

Both of them were now laying next to each other. The moonlight hitting both of their faces.

"I hope you had fun as much as I did." Y/N finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"I did, Thank you for being my plus one."

She smiled at him. "I should say that to you instead Shigeo."

"All you did for me mean everything to me, you know? Those little hangouts we experience every middle of the day. It makes me feel some kind of way that i don't understand yet."

She blushed at the words she chose. Finally having the courage to say everything, it felt like a big weight was finally off your shoulders.

"I don't regret meeting you, I'm glad I bumped with you that day."

He didn't have anything to say, he was actually important to someone in their lives other than his family?

It's a whole new feeling for him.

"I'm also glad I met you, F/N."

-

Ritsu, on the other side of the door, eavesdropping in their conversation.

The only reason he rejected Y/N was because of those rumors. He didn't want to part of her bad family.

"Kageyama!! Did you know?"

"Know what?" It was the middle of the day, it was the 2nd day that Y/N attended to take part of the student council.

"That new girl in the student council already has stir in the school. I heard she had really strict parents to the point she couldn't have any friends." The other student snickered.

"You better watch out, being friends is her is like a one time hit. You're smart Kageyama, you are the jackpot."

He just raised his eyebrows.

Watching her was weird for him, she was quiet, strict about everything, and always have the work done at the right time.

He was honestly weirded out.

He walked towards her, curios.

"Hello!" Everyone told him his enthusiasm and positivity always creeped them out. He didn't care at all.

She jumped. Looking at him.

"Hi."

-

beiz: i've been playing this game a lot called cat & soup, it makes me sleepy everytime i play it. also the whole book feels rushed or is it just me?