TWO

"So fucking stupid Y/N!" Her mother yelled, Y/N was currently sitting on the couch facing both of her parents.

"You get everything out of the way just to run away?!" Her husband held her shoulder, "What did you even achieve?!"

Nothing was in Y/N's head, everything was blank and she could barely hear anything going through her ears.

"Are you even listening?!"

Y/N's vision gets blurry, everything was slowing down. "Is this what you feel when you don't eat for 3 days straight? Or am I overreacting like she always say?"

Suddenly, everything shut down her body lost consciousness and her eyes closed shut.

-

"Are you sure your daughter is eating and participating in exercises everyday? This may have been the reason she fainted."

"She didn't eat for 3 days, for some reason whenever i disagree in something she doesn't want, she always skips meals!"

"Do you always disagree in every decision and choices she makes?"

"..."

"Yes."

"It's better to understand what your daughter is feeling every now and then, maybe take her feelings in consideration."

"I understand." She didn't. She ignored everything that doctor said.

-

'Study. I have to study to make myself useful in my mother's eyes. That's the only she wants and that's the only way I can repay everything she did to me.'

'I have to get up and study. I don't want to miss my classes.'

-

"Are you really friends with them Y/N? They're a bad example and far more different from you, have they decided what college they're going to?"

"You should maybe stop being their friends or I'll have to tell them myself."

-

"I already told you to study! Are you really causing me headache this early?! This is the only way to repay me after taking care of your ass since you were a mindless baby!"

-

"Do better."

"You would've done better than this if you tried."

"I heard that your cousin did better than you, maybe try to study harder so you'll surpass her."

"The question is so easy! What are you struggling about?!"

"Maybe you should listen to your mom, maybe study harder. In the end of the day, you'll be thankful how successful and intelligent you are thanks to us."

"I paid big amount of money to your school! Make it useful and don't make it like I just lose millions of money."

"We're only doing this because your mom and I love you so much." You don't, do you?

-

"Y/N! You're finally awake!"

Y/N blinked a couple of more time until she saw her father. "I was so worried because I thought you wouldn't wake up!" Are you really?

She didn't answer anything her father asked her, "Here. The doctor said you'll have to stay here for a couple of days. Please eat it all up."

'You talking to me is already making me loose my appetite.'

Her father finally left the room, Y/N couldn't do anything but stare at the tray, she wasn't hungry.

The door burst open, Y/N saw her mother is a rather frustrated state.

"If you maybe held yourself together I would've spent this amount of money." Her mother sat infront of her, "Grow up Y/N, you're already 14. You're not a toddler anymore."