FOUR

4:36 PM

Classes already ended and Y/N was in a hurry, they were supposed to be at a reunion by 5.

She stood up and shoved the remaining things she had and walked out of the classroom, she had plenty off time and kept looking at her watch when suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!" Y/N opened her eyes and saw Ritsu's older brother, the same grade as her.

Y/N stood up and didn't leave a word, she had to be there or else she'll get mad again.

-

"Sorry we're late!" Her mom came in the reunion, wearing a classy dress while her dad wore a polo shirt and jeans.

Y/N only had to wear what her mom chose, a red dress that thankfully covered her chest and the dress length below his knees.

"It has been awhile, M/N!" Y/N looked up and saw a friend of her mom's.

"It had been, how many years..? 3?" Both of them laughed in sync while she watched her dad go to the other guys.

Her friend looked at her, "Y/N! You've grown so much! Ready to be a young lady."

Her mom laughed at her comment, "What are you talking about F/N, she already is!"

Y/N decided to sit on the couch while both of them talked to each other, there were plenty of kids ranging between 6-17.

She didn't know any of them, so she only kept quiet.

-

It was finally dinner time when her mother approached her, "you know.. my  friend has a son that's really interested in you."

She only looked at her, she badly wanted to show how disgusted she was but she couldn't in order not to get trouble.

"No thank you, I'm not really interested."

Her mother clicked her tongue, "Take your time, I'll wait for an answer."

"For now, both of us planned on setting you both up."

Y/N was confused, 'Didn't you object to any friends I had? Specially boys.'

She sighed, "I'm 14. Didn't you say I should focus on my studies for now?"

Her mom giggled and took a sip of her alcohol, "Just get to know each other for now." Then walked away.

-

"Good morning!"

"Mornin'."

Everyone walking to their classes, everyone entering the school gates and talking to their friends.

Thankfully, Y/N has a friend that she kept a secret from her mother. One of the reason is because he was a boy.

She didn't really worry about all the school stuff since she knew Ritsu was one responsible and smart person to begin with.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

She turned around and saw one of the members in the student council, "Do you mind if you do this for me? I have an emergency to take care of!"

She didn't answer and only took the folder, "Many thanks!! I'll treat you food after you finish!"

She just nodded her head and went to the classroom, stuffing the folder in her bag.

She admits, she genuinely wants to burn the folder until it's dust and can't be seen.