SEVEN

Tap, Tap, Tap.

Y/N was blushing, she was texting the person she always talked to at school. Ritsu Kageyama, smiling widely hiding underneath the blankets to avoid her mom finding out.

Ritsu:)

Ritsu: It's running late isn't it?

Ritsu: I had fun talking to you, F/N.

Ritsu: I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight :)

She smiled and turned off her phone, looking at the clock it was currently 1 AM. She had to be sleeping by now but decided to risk it just to talk to him.

The one who finally made her feel happy.

-

Y/N sighed while chewing her lunch when suddenly a girl walk towards her. "Hey!"

She looked up and saw that one friend group that always gave her an ick. She didn't know who they were and didn't bother finding out.

"Let's meet after school. I gotta tell ya something."

She only nodded at her. 'You're acting like we're friends by the way your talking to me.'

-

School finally ended when she heard the door open, looking up she saw Ritsu. She smiled widely finally seeing him since talking to him last night.

"F/N! There's an event coming up and I'd really like to plan it with you in my house, or yours?" He asked, walking towards her.

"Well, I gotta tell my parents first and meet up with the couple of girls for some reason.. will you wait for me?" She asked, waiting for him to say yes.

"Sure, I'll ask someone else if your parents decline thanks a lot!"

-

She went out of the school building and saw the girls infront of the gate. She walked right up to them and cleared her throat.

"Anything you need?"

The girl who looked like the leader stared at her up and down, examine her features.

"Hmm.. since you're known for taking tasks that aren't meant to be yours, I want you to do something for me."

She raised her eyebrows, "No thank you. I'm not interested."

She just smirked, "Well.. i just heard a rumor running around that you're talking to a guy.. your parents wouldn't like to hear that won't they?"

Y/N just smiled, "As much I know how bad my parents are, I think Ritsu fits their taste a little too well. Don't you think?"

She scoffed, "You sure are smart enough to get in the student council but hell, we haven't even mentioned any names.. Ritsu, huh?"

"Yeah, far more better and smarter than all of you combined. It's time to finally take others words into mind because you smell like shit."

"Thank you for your time but I have places to be, see you tomorrow."

-

"Are you sure they'll allow you?" Ritsu asked, both walking home together.

She sighed, "I think so. If they do decline then I'm really sorry if I wasted your time."

He just laughed a little, "It's fine! I don't mind. I have a lot of people in mind that I think will help me."

'Couldn't be me.'

-

Her mom clicked her tongue, looking at both of them standing. "Fine, since you seem like a trust-worthy person then i'll allow it."

Y/N screamed inside. "But, be home by 6 PM sharp."

"Thank you, Mrs. L/N, and thank you for allowing us."

-

beiz: I'm starting to think if i should turn this to a ritsu x reader instead, but we'll get there.