T W O

Harrys Pov...

"Ugh!" I groaned and began walking upstairs then taking a quick glance at Louis he was just so perfect and he looked very attractive -wait Harry you can't be thinking about this!?- his hair was a nice colour and I really liked it.

I walked downstairs seeing Niall talking with Louis about god knows what that's when I decided to jog down the stairs I was on the last step when I stubbed my toe on the side of the stairs "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK" I was in alot of
Pain so it was acceptable for me to swear "LANGUAGE HAROLD!" Liam shouted "I stubbed my toe what was I supposed to do Jesus Christ!" I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Louis "what do you want to do?" Louis thought about it and then looked out the window "hmm..." "Oi what's in your backpack?" I asked. He was carrying a black backpack with brown on the sides and many zippers on it "oh I've got a football ball and some games if you have a consol...?"

"Yeah I've got a consol but can we play football instead?" I asked since I've already played video games today and I was bored of that. "Sounds good but don't complain when I keep scoring on you two" he said with a wink and then he opened his bag and pulled out a football and some cleats "No fair you have cleats and we don't" Niall complained "Complaining already huh?" He said in a jokingly tone.

*

"Alright well we need atleast another player we can't do it with 3..." Louis moaned out "it's fine Mr. Pro you don't need a goalkeeper since your so good at this game huh..?" I mocked "Shut up twat!" "The only twat here is you so shut your mouth and don't be a wuss and get playing for fucks sake!" I should've not said that since I didn't expect what was coming after that...

Louis slammed me against the wall and he pinned me his face being so close to mine "What did you say!?" He spat in my face "o-oh i-i did-didn't i.." He kicked my ankle with the bottom of his cleats making me let out a loud 'OWWW' "You're the only wuss hear so c'mon twat get walking into the field" he let go of me making me fall to the ground and i felt the tears coming 3..2..1... It fell out of my eye and rolled down my cheeck.

"HAZZA COME BACK!" I stood up and ran inside the house ignoring Liam yelling something out at me as I ran up the stairs and then slammed my door as loud as I could and then made my way to my bed and plopped down bringing my knees to my chest. I pulled on my hair and began crying and rocking back and forwards I was breathing heavily and I could feel my face getting numb. i started crying harder and harder.

That's when I heard my door slam open and I didn't even care to look up I just kept rocking back and forward pulling my hair and crying barely beung able to breath "Haz are you okay?" It was Niall... He then started rubbing my back and then I heard the door open again "GET AWAY HE NEEDS SPACE!" Niall shouted at god knows who "Mate I'm the adult here! What's wrong Harry?" I heard Liam say in a worried tone "Niall what happened!?" Liam blurted out "well we were playing Football and..and then Harry called Lou a twat and then he called him a wuss and then-... Then h-he..." "Mate breath and tell me" I stopped rocking back and forwards and let go of my hair my knees still being close to my chest.

"He slammed Haz against the wall and kicked his ankle then he let go of him making Harreh fall and..and then he ran inside!"

"That little shit!" Liam yelled out

"ZAYN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE WITH LOUIS!"

those 2 words made me freeze I looked up and Liam and then he looked at me his mouth formed like this 'o' "Mate your eyes are red red..." Was all he said I stood up and then walked Past Zayn bumping into him then he grabbed me and placed me back into my room "LET GO SHIT FACE!" "HAROLD LANGUAGE MATE!" I saw Louis standing next to him with his hands crossed on his chest "LOOK I'M SORRY I WAS BEING SUCH A JERK AND I WASN'T THINKING JUST PLEASE DON'T BE MAD I DIDN'T KNOW I EVEN SAID THAT" Louis yelled sounding embarrassed but mad

"Listen Louis grounded for 1 week alright and that's official!" Zayn spat in his face having to bend down since louis wasn't the tallest 12 year old.

Louis nodded while looking down to the ground then Liam decided that they should leave "Alright well it's getting late out so you guys should get going I need to get these two in bed.

*

The door closed and Liam turned to me and Niall then gave them a hug "You boys should go take a shower then get dressed in your pajamas" Liam explained they just nodded before heading up stairs and into the washroom.

"Goodnight Harold" Liam turned the lights off "WAIT!" "Yes?" Liam was confused why I had just shouted "Can you uhm..." Their was a silent pause that was a bit akward "can you tuck me in and leave a light on...please?" I looked up at Liam with puppy eyes and then he nodded and walked twords me tucking me in and leaving a light on "Goodnight Liam" "Night Haz" he walked out of the room heading to Nialls room seeing he was getting ready to sleep and feeding his goldfish "Hey Niall" "Hi" Niall didn't even care to look his way he was just focused on feeding his pet fish "You ready to go to sleep?"

"No I want to stay up..." He groaned rolling his eyes and falling back on his bed with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Hmm... Well mate tommorow is a new day and you've got school and I've got to take you so go to bed!" He said throwing a pillow softly at Niall

"Haha Okay Li...can I call you that..?"

"What 'Li'?"

"Yeah" Niall looked up at him biting his bottom lip waiting for an answer

"Sure I like it!" He turned the light off and stood at the doorway waiting to see if he wanted to be tucked in.

"What are you just going to sleeo standing up or...?"

"Oh no I was seeing if you wanted to be tucked in ir wanted me to leave a light on since Harry wanted that..."

"HAHA HE ACCTUALLY ASKED YOU TO DO THAT!?" Niall was cracking up and his face was as red as a tomatoe.

"Yeah he did now go to sleep Niall or can I call you Nialler?" Liam wanted ti give him a nickname

"Sure that's fine now let me sleep" he said rubbing his eyes and yawning

"Okay goodnight Nialler"

"Night Li"

And just like that they were both asleep day 1 SUCCESS! 6 more days to go...