S E V E N

"Alright kiddo when we go inside the house don't talk at all alright?" Harry just nodded still shocked at who was standing outside the house....

LOUIS!!

"Hey Louis this is Harry he's around you age or some shit is your dad here?"

"Oh...yeah h-he's here...just come i-inside" Louis opened the front door and went to get Zayn

"Dad Fernandez is h-here..." Louis called out then sat on the couch

"Alright Harry sit down Zayn will be here and he'll see what we'll do with you"

Harry felt tears in his eyes what did he mean "What we'll do with you" Harry thought what if Fernandez did something to him and hurt him? What if he couldn't trust Fernandez.

"Hey kiddo why are you crying?" Fernandez put a hand on Harry's back and then pulled him in for a hug.

"H-he can talk it's fine my d-dad won't mi-mind" Louis managed to put a sentence together belive it or not he was shocked the kid was Harry!

"Ayee Fern-....andez"

"You alright...Anyways this is Harry the kid I told you about?"

"Yeah..." Zayn walked over to Harry and took a closer look at him

"Harry Styles right?" Harry nodded looking up at him

"You know him?" Fernandez asked ruffling Harry's curls

"Yeah...He should get home c'mon" Zayn grabbed Harry's arm and started dragging him to the front door.

"ZAYN STOP!" Louis shouted. Zayn turned to Louis and gave him a glare

"It's DAD to you! And he needs to get HOME QUICK!" Zayn shouted gripping Harry's arm tighter.

"Sir, I don't want to go back home with Liam or Niall I hate them both so SO MUCH!" Harry yelled out looking at Zayn and Louis.

"Sit down tell me why" Zayn insisted then he let Harrys arm go and he sat down next to Fernandez.

Harry told him the whole story well...most of it besides the part when Niall shouted that he likes Louis so...ofc Harry made some of it up.

"So theirs like no point of you leaving the house you little shit now c'mon lets get you home" Zayn tried getting Harry up but Harry wouldn't move "GET MOVING HARRY!" Zayn shouted out making Harry flinch.

"Dad please just let him stay!" Louis begged putting his hand on Harrys back trying to comfort him.

"Hey it's alright kiddo don't worry I got this" Fernandez whispered the last part giving him a wink then walking over to Zayn.

"Desmond it's not alright he really needs to get home if not his parents are going to kill me and his babysitter so he needs to go home NOW!" Zayn spat in his face grabbing Harry by the arm with a strong grip making Harry wince in pain "Don't call me Desmond I hate that nickname AND LET GO OF HIM OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!"