F I F T E E N

Louis was sitting next to Niall on his right and Liam on his left. They've decided to watch a scary movie, Liam tryed telling them it was not a good idea since they won't be able to sleep plus it was getting dark, Louis and Eleanor were going to have a sleepover at Harry's house witch he was very excited about.

"AUH!" Niall covered his eyes at the scene that was going on. The girls screaming in the backround-in the movie ofc- weren't helping at all.

"Guys you should stop wa-"

"No Liam!, Niall is just...Scared" Niall rolled his eyes and payed attention to the movie again. The characters where now in a kitchen trying to hide from the masked man.

"Stop being a bitch" Louis whispered in Nialls ear. "I'm not being a bitch! Your the only bitch here!" Niall whispered back making Louis smirk at him

"We'll see about that, look at this next scene Loser" Louis elbowed Niall in the ribs but Niall ignored him and payed attention to the movie. The masked man was choking the girl named Kylie who was turning pale. He ripped her toung out with his bair hand then took her eye out and ate it she began bleeding from her mouth and her body became lifeless.

"FUCK THIS, THIS IS TOO MUCH LIAM! I CAN'T ANYMORE JUST... STOP!" Niall covered his eyes making Louis laugh.

Louis put his lips close to Nialls ear then whispered "bitch" Niall punched Louis arm making him stumble back on the couch.

"Alright this is enough! Just go to bed all of you!" Liam turned the T.V off, Niall got up and went upstairs to his room.

*

"Alright c'mon Louis...and Eleanor..." Harry sighed and walked upstairs with Louis Eleanor walking behind him.

Harry opened his bedroom door and walked over to his bed pulling out another bed from underneath it.

"Cool" Louis said sitting down on the bed Eleanor walked over and sat next to him. Louis rolled his eyes and groaned quietly, why did he have to go to sleep next to Eleanor and not with Harry.

"Uhm w-well goodnight guy I'm gonna change into my pajamas if you guys don't mind" Harry walked to the bathroom and changed into his pajamas he wondered if Louis liked
Sleeping next to Eleanor or if he would prefer to sleep with him.

*

"H-Hazza" Harry turned around, his back now being against the soft cushion. He saw deep blue ocean eyes staring at his.

" Harry c-can I sleep on your bed... Theirs a storm and Eleanor is like...dead asleep and she won't c-comfort m-me" Louis said while looking into Harry's bright emerald eyes

Harry gave him a small smile then scooted over letting Louis get into the bed "It's fine Lou... It's just a small stor-"

BOOM!!

Louis jumped into Harrys arms hugging him tightly with fear. Harry smirked and put a arm around his small torso

"Calm down Louis you won't get hurt" Harry cooed in his ear making Louis blush a little bit. He pulled away from Harry to look into his comforting eyes, some of his curls where scattered around his forehead and some of them where pushed back. His small lips curved up into a small yet comforting smile. Louis got a tiny bit closer to Harry now feeling his cool minty breath his his face. Harry stroked Louis cheek and gave him a small peck on his forehead before turning back around. Louis' heart was about to pull out of his chest Harry had just kissed him! Louis climbed into Harrys blanket and got a bit closer to him, they where back to back but it still comforted Louis alot.