S I X

"HARRY!" Liam shouted short breathed since he was running after him.

"LIAM WHERES HARRY?" Niall shouted running to Liam.

"He went in a alley way le-" they heard cop sirens and a police car stopped where they where.

"Please go inside theirs shooters on the loose and they are very dangerous please go inside!" The guy in blue shouted out.

Liams eyed widened he couldn't leave Harry! What is they kidnapped him!? or even worse What if they killed him!?

"WE CAN'T!" Liam shouted to the cop seeing his nametag that read Robert "WE CAN'T ROBERT OKAY!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T!? GO INSIDE NOW!" the cop blurted out pointing to the houses behind them.

"Kid.. Lost!" Liam could barely form a sentence and his voice was shaky, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Niall began crying into the palms of his hands and ran inside the house. Niall was now alone... His mum was away, Harry was lost, he had no friends, and Liam was outside...Niall missed everyone! Mostly His mum and Harry:(

"Sir we need identification of the boy, what's his name? Age? And description?" Robert got out of the car and grabbed his note pad writing down what Liam was saying.

"Harry St-Styles...11 years old" Liam murmured loud enough for the cop to hear him.

"Okay how does he look like?" The cop then flipped the note pad page and began sketching whatever Liam said.

"Emerald green eyes curly hair... quiet tall and he was last wearing a red hoodie with black skinny jeans and red converse...HIS CONVERSE HAVE THE LETTER 'L' ON IT AND THEIRS SOME HEARTS ON HIS SHOES ASWELL!" Liam remembered how Harry's shoes looked like so he told Robert.

"Is this close to how he looks like?"  Robert showed the sketch to Liam and Liams mouth opened his eyes widened "Y-yes that's close to what he looks like...i-i have a picture aswell so I-I can sh-show you" Liam slapped a hand on his forehead and began crying more all he just wanted was for Harry to be back.

1 hour later
(Harry)

"C'mon kid let's go!" Fernandez grabbed Harry's arm and ran to the back door hopping in a different car. They started driving to a different neighborhood.

Once they stopped Harry couldn't believe who he saw...