Chapter 1

You was in your room listening to your favourite song, whilst drawing. When you heard a soft knock on your door, you sat up from your chair and walked over to the door. You twisted the door knob and opened it to see your father with a bright smile. "Hey dad, you need something?" You asked. "Hey sweetie is it alright if you can go to the store to go grab a few things. I was gonna ask your brother to go get it, but he's gone to his friends house?" He said. "Sure dad" you replied. He grinned and gave you a piece of paper and walked back to his room. You placed on your shoes and coat and walked out of your room, heading downstairs. You opened the front door and stepped outside, breathing in the fresh air and sighed. You didn't had a car yet so you started walking to the store. You noticed the woods nearby and always thought about going in there and explore. But for some reason you felt that something bad was gonna happen if you walked inside the woods. So you just ignore it and carry on walking to the store. You saw the store and stepped inside and looked at the paper. The only thing that was written on it was milk, eggs, coffee and cereal. You grabbed the things, payed for it and walked back home.

While you was walking back home, you had a feeling you was being watched. You turned your head to see if anyone was there, but saw no one. You thought it was just your imagination and carried on walking back to your house. You stepped inside and saw your father watching football. "Hey dad I'm back" you told him, as you stepped inside the kitchen. "Thank you sweetie, I'm gonna head to bed now" he responded and turned off the tv. You said okay and watched him walk up stairs, while rubbing his eyes. You placed the milk and eggs in the fridge and placed the coffee and cereal inside the cabinet. You yawned and went to your room, as you walked inside you felt the feeling of being watched again. You looked towards your window to see nothing there but the trees swaying side to side by the wind. "Maybe I'm just tired" you said to yourself and sat on your bed and layed down. You started thinking about the woods and thought about calling your friends to come with you. You heard there was an abandoned building in there and wanted to see if it was true. So you slowly closed your eyes and immediately fell right asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You groaned and covered your eyes from the sunlight shining in your eyes. And sat up with a heavy sigh, you walked out of your room and saw your brother heading downstairs. You went in the bathroom and grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste. And began brushing your teeth. After you finished you washed your face and stepped downstairs, seeing your brother eating the cereal you bought. "Hey b/n, you look tired" you said, seeing the bags under his eyes. "Yeah, something just happened last night when I was with my friends and I couldn't get any sleep." He mumbled and ate the cereal. "What happened?" You asked. He didn't answer and you looked at him, to see the worried look in his tired eyes. You grew concerned and sat next to him, placing your hand on his shoulder. "B/n, what happened?" You asked again. He looked away for a second and turned his head towards you. "I-I was outside with Mike and Ben and we was about to head inside, when we heard hissing and a loud scream." He said, looking down. "Then what happened?" You asked. "Me and the other two got confused and a little bit anxious, so we was gonna check out where the screaming was coming from, but the screaming stopped." You raised your eyebrow and wondered who was screaming at the middle of the night. "We then heard shuffling and meowing noises near by, we was gonna head inside when we stopped to see a tall figure infront of us. I couldn't see it cause it was dark but I did see it's eyes." He shivered remembering the soulless black eyes piercing through his eyes. "It chuckled creepily and we tried to run inside, b-but that thing got ben and ran off. We yelled his name and tried to follow this thing, but it was already gone." He said, frowning. "What?! That's awful did you call the cops?!" You yelled, surprisingly. "What am I even gonna tell the cops? I don't even know what this thing looks like and I don't know where they live. I'm just hoping it was just a horrible nightmare." He replied. You had no idea what to do, this thing had got his friend and what if it gets you and your brother too. You looked at your brother to see him still frowning and suddenly remembered you was gonna call your friends about the woods. "It's going to be okay b/n, I'm sure he's gonna be okay. Would you like to go to that woods with me and maybe my friends, if they say yes?" You asked. He slowly nodded, still not facing you and you hummed, thinking it would be best to leave him alone for a bit. You sat up and walked over to your phone and diled your best friend's number.

"Hello?" Your best friend b/f said.

"Hey b/f, I was wondering if you wanna go explore those woods near my house, with me and my brother?" You said.

"Sure sounds fun" you heard her say.

"Great, call lola and molly and ask them too, me and b/n will be waiting near the woods." You told her. She said alright and you hanged up, feeling a bit excited. You was then deep in thought thinking about that thing. "What was this thing, was it a tall person, was it an animal, I just hope it doesn't come back here again." You thought and started to grab the things you need.

(Was this good? If you liked this then I'd gladly continue it.)