Chapter 5

Cartoon dog transformed into an actual dog and ran over to the couple. This was insane, I didn't want to kill a human. I didn't care if they kill me, I'd rather be dead then stay with Cartoon cat. I then noticed Cartoon dog looking at me, waiting for me to move. I sighed deeply and quickly, but quitely sneaked behind the bench. I clenched the knife tightly and closed my eyes. I felt my heart beating rapidly and raised the knife to the girls head. I stab her quickly, as blood splattered all over me. The guy screamed and before he could run off. Cartoon dog grabbed him and bit his head off. Blood was splattered everywhere and I gagged at the smell. "W-what have I-I done!" I cried. "Why are you crying, you did great. Now let's bring this to Cartoon cat before anyone sees us" Cartoon dog whispered. I frowned and nodded and began following him. As the two of us was walking, I noticed a black outline of a person. My eyes widened and was about to tell Cartoon dog. But I saw his eyes look at the person, his eyes changed bright red, with his sharp teeth showing.

I looked back at the person and narrowed my eyes. I then realised that it wasn't a person, it had dark blue fur and long antennas. It looked like some type of alien. It started to approach us slowly, as it was dragging a dead body with it. "W-who's that?" I asked, my voice dropping to a whisper. "It's costume man, we have to leave" Cartoon dog said, dragging me further away from the creature. The creature then growled and ran up to us with It's mouth wide open. I shrieked, getting Cartoon dogs attention. He turned around and didn't had time to look. Costume man slashed his face and pinned him to the ground. Cartoon dogs red eyes brightened more and bit his arm. I stepped back in fear and had no idea what to do. "Should I run away, or should I do something?" I thought. I noticed a yellow bear with a dirty, white dress starring at me. She smiled wide and black scales arms came out from under her dress. What was going on, where are these creatures coming from. And how come no one sees this or hears this. The bears black harms reach for me, as her smile grew wider and wider.

I shrieked and ran, not looking behind him. The bear growled and chased after me. I had to hide somewhere, I couldn't run forever. I looked around, hoping to find something useful that would distract the bear. I saw the dead body that costume man was holding. I kicked the body over to it and continued running. I then didn't hear It's footsteps and quickly ran into an allway. I stopped running and tried to catch my breath. I hid behind a few boxes and bins and covered my mouth. I smelt horrible and I just wanted to go home. I don't even know where I am. I felt tired and tried my hardest to stay away. But Icouldn't and immediately closed my eyes.

(Time skip)

I heard loud noises near me and slowly opened my eyes to see Cartoon cat. I don't think he's seen me, as he was looking around. I looked at his black fur to see blood on him, but it was black. I got confused and was about to get up, but stopped. "When he leaves I can try and head back home and everything will be back to normal" I thought. I was lost in thought, not realising Cartoon cat had saw him. I snapped out of it and looked up to see Cartoon cat glaring down at me. I screamed and tried to run off, but he was too quick and grabbed me harshly. "Why are you trying to run again!" He yelled, with pure anger. "L-leave me alone, I just wanna go home!" I scowled. He growled deeply and picked me up, putting me over his shoulder. "What are you doing!" I shouted. "I'm taking you back to my place, now shut up!" I went silent and looked down. This was hopeless, I'm never gonna get away aren't I. I should've never went into that building, we should've left when we saw the blood. I felt more tears in my eyes and cried silently.

Cartoon cat heard your silent cries and began to feel guilty for shouting at you. But why does he feel guilty, he doesn't care about no one or nothing he only cares about himself. But for some reason your different then another other human to him. You make him feel different, every time you look at him or talk. He doesn't know what this feeling is and he's starting to get confused and angry. He would ask you right now, but he thought about telling you when you calmed down. "What's that black stuff on your fur" I questioned. "Oh, I saw yoyo and costume man trying to hurt you and Cartoon dog. So I tried to stop them. They got away before I could kill them" he snarled. "Cartoon dog didn't even thank me, the fucking flea bag. Next time when something like that happens again, I'm not gonna help him" "u-um, thank y-you" I stuttered. Cartoon cat smiled slightly and began running back to his territory. "You know, your still getting that punishment right" he smirked. "W-What's the p-punishment?" "You'll see~" he chuckled, walking up to his territory. "I hope it's nothing bad,  why can't he just tell me" I thought.

Cartoon cat stepped inside the crooked building and searched for a room. He saw the same room we slept in and walked inside. He gently placed me down and closed the door, locking it. I started to get worried, so I began stepping back. He smirked down at me and licked his lips. "Now, are you ready for your punishment toots?~" he grinned. I think I know what this punishment is..........