Chapter 7

(Cartoon cat's pov)

How dare she leave me, she promised she would help me kill people! I snarled loudly and punched a wall, making a huge hole. I was breathing heavily, walking back and forth. I had to get her back somehow, she might tell everyone about me if I let her go. I had no idea where she went to, I did went back to her house, but the car wasn't there. They must of went somewhere else, so she can get away from me. I scowled and went to go find mothman. He was great at finding people and taking them without other people knowing. He must of heard me, as I saw him laying down on my roof. "Mothman!" I yelled, getting his attention. He got startled and hid his face with his wings. I still don't understand why the monsters are afraid of me, yeah I act aggressive and act like a maniac. But I only attack them when their in my territory or if they mess with me. "I-I'm sorry Cartoon cat, I thought I heard you say my name. I'll leave!" He panicked. "Wait! I was talking about you. I need your help" I groaned, my ears flattens in embarrassment. "Help you with what?" Mothman asked.

I told him about what happened and he fully understood. He began tracking where y/n was by using his red, glowing eyes, And told me she was in a hotel. "Would you be a pal and get her for me, just the gal?" I said. He nodded and flapped his wings, flying off to where y/n was. I grinned evilly and stepped inside my home, waiting for them.

(Your pov)

My father thought it would be best to stay at a hotel for awhile until things are okay. And I agreed with him, I didn't want Cartoon cat to take me. We went into our room and saw there were two beds. I smiled and jumped on the bed that was near the door and window. "Dad, how long are we gonna be staying here for?" I questioned. "Were gonna be staying here, until whoever is killing people out there will be gone" he mumbled. "b-but what if they won't be gone?" I frowned, thinking about Cartoon cat. "I'm sure the police will get them" he replied with a loud yawn. "Alright let's get some sleep, I'm tired" I picked up my pajamas that was in my suitcase and walked inside the small bathroom. I closed the door and starred at the mirror. I looked terrible, I was bruised badly with a few cuts on me. My clothes were dirty and ripped with blood stains on it. My dad asked me about the blood and I told him it was just meat. I wasn't gonna tell him about what I did, he won't forgive me and would call the cops on me. I didn't want any of this to happen, I've made a huge mistake. I should've never went into that stupid mall. I felt tears in my eyes and looked down in shame.

I wiped my tears away and quickly got dressed. I was about to head out of the bathroom, when I heard a window being shattered and a loud thump. "D-Dad?" I called out, but no response. I slowly opened the door and peeked to see what caused the noise. It was another creature, it's fluffy, fur was pure black and it's eyes were bright red. He had a big bunny tail and huge wings.

I wanted to run up to it and hug it tightly

I wanted to run up to it and hug it tightly. The creature looked so cute, sadly he wasn't friendly at all. The creature knocked out my father and tied him up. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing. "What's with these monster's trying to kill or eat me?" You thought. You looked around the bathroom, seeing if there was anything useful. But nothing at all, you grew irritated and suddenly remembered there's a broom outside the bathroom door. "I can just keep hitting it until it leaves" you quitely said and fully opened the door. You grabbed the broom and started to sneak up to the monster. You raised the broom in the air and before you could hit it, the creature snapped it's head towards you and punched you hard in the stomach. You yelled in pain and dropped the broom, holding your stomach tightly. "Your y/n right?" He tilted his head. "You didn't say anything but groaned. "I'm mothman and Cartoon cat told me to bring you back to him" he said. You looked up at him in surprise and shook your head violently. He ignored you and picked you up. You yelled for the moth to let you go, but he didn't listen, he held you tightly and flew out the window. You began crying and hit the moths chest. "P-please put me down, d-don't take me b-back to him" you cried. "Sorry, but Cartoon cat told me to." He mumbled. You couldn't believe that cat, why can't he just leave you alone. You growled in frustration and had enough with this shit. "I don't care anymore, I don't care if he kills me, he can go fuck himself!" You thought.

(Sorry if this was bad, I was rushing this. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though :3)