Chapter 11 (short)

You exhaled deeply and had the courage to go talk to him, you wasn't gonna leave him being miserable. You walked back to the abandoned mall he was living at and begin searching for him. While you was looking, you saw a long, fluffy tail in one of the rooms. You stepped inside and saw Cartoon cat crawl into one of the beds and covered himself with the blanket. "Cartoon cat?" You quietly said, looking at him with a bit of guilt. His ears slightly perked up and he slowly looked at you with a frown. "What do you want?" He grumbled. "Look, I'm sorry for shouting at you but you was being a complete jerk to me and it was really hurting my feelings" you said. "I'm trying my hardest to be nice to you, but it's been a long time since I've smiled and not smile at people who's dying. I use to be so happy and full of joy, but things have changed and now I look like this! You have no idea what I've been through! I kill people for revenge y/n!" He yelled, making you flinch. Cartoon cat notice and his ears flattened. "Ugh, you should just go, I'm never gonna change" he mumbled, you thought of something and sat next to him. "Uh would you like to talk about it? Your past? Maybe it'll help you feel a little better, I'm a great listener" you spoke, Cartoon cat went silent for awhile and then nodded. "Fine, I'll tell ya. In the 1920's, I use to be called Julius the cat, I had a show and everyone loved me. I loved seeing everyone smile plastered across their faces, it made me happy to see that they were enjoying my performance. In 1926, things were going slightly okay, but only a few people were showing up and they were getting bored with my performance. In 1939, I was thrown into a room called canceled projects, my creators betrayed me, not caring for me and instead locking me in that small room for days. In 1999, I began to change, ink dripping onto my white fur and twitching violently. I was alone with no one by my side to comfort me. In 2018, I was living in this mall when I saw two humans step inside with cameras in their hands. I felt outraged and killed them instantly, but I was too late and saw that they posted a photo of me on this internet thing. Now a lot of people who I am and I'm pissed of by it, I've killed so many people even a little girl that tried to pet me and thought I was cute. I sometimes regret killing people, because I know they have a family. But I don't and that's why I get mad and kill them because they have someone to be with. And I'm just a lonely feline, murderous cat who lives in an abandoned mall." He teared up, thinking about the things he's been through.

You felt bad for him and gave him a hug, he flinched at the touch and then slowly hugged back, slightly smiling. "I'm so sorry Cartoon cat, people can be so cruel and you don't deserve to go through that. I wish I was there to help you" you frowned. "It's alright I guess, it did made me feel a lot better talking about this. I've never talked about my problems with anyone before, so this is kinda strange for me." He replied, not looking at you. "Wait, did you say your name use to be called Julis?" You asked, seeing him nod in response. "I think I saw some tapes of you in my basement, I think my dad use to watch you when he was a kid" "really, can I see the tales!?" Cartoon cat asked in shock. You smiled and nodded, taking him outside. "Oh, thank you for saving me from that siren monster, I would've been dead if it wasn't for you" you smiled, he blushed slightly and looked at anything else but you. You chuckled and kept walking, but suddenly stopped. "Waot, I forgot about my car. How do we get to my house?" You asked. "Don't worry toots, I know a quicker way to get there" he smirked, grabbing your hand. You was about to question him, when all of a sudden you was in your house. "W-What the hell happened!?" you yelled, looking up at Cartoon with confusion. "I can teleport dear, cool isn't it?" He grinned. "Yeah, that is cool I wish I can teleport!" you pouted, you then remembered about the tapes and showed Cartoon cat to the basement. You was hoping you can change him to be good again and not watch him kill innocent lives.

(Sorry if this was so short but I'm kinda busy right now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to publish the next one)