2

So here I am, stuck on a shithole of a bus, on the way to camp! But this dumbass of a guard or police officer or whatever he is, handcuffed me to the the seat in front of me! Like seriously.

So I'm on the way to this so called camp and I can't see any lake in my sight, so unless it's hidden, or behind something then, I don't think there is a lake around here. They lied, it should not be called camp Green LAKE! for that you would need to have a lake, and they seem to be lacking in that department. Honestly I'm hurt, I brought bikinis and everything! So prepared for nothing!

As I look around all I'm seeing is dirt, dirt and whats that. MORE FUCKING DIRT! Looking out my window i see many holes. That's a lot of holes. But it gets better (note the sarcasm), I see people digging these holes, boys digging holes. They must make the boys dig holes and the girls must do something else. It's too hot to be out there digging away.

The bus pulls up where all these tents with letters A-F on them are. I then look to see two buildings and a house situated at the back of everything, with what looks like the only source of shade anywhere, with a few trees around it. The owner of this place must live in there. As the bus comes to a complete stop I hear a few boys yell "fresh meat!", looking out my window, I'm only seeing boys here. Oh fuck, they didn't. Oh my god they did! The authorities have put me in an all boys camp! Only one word is needed in this time. Fuck!

I see the officer who rode the bus with me, come over to me with a key. Well thank the fucking stars! He takes off my handcuffs and I rub my wrists, which are now red and sore, thanks.

I get up, holding onto my belongings, which also have a few snacks stashed inside. Genius, I know. As I get up, out of my seat I think some of the boys spotted me because I soon heard a lot of gasps and wolf whistles. Now just to make one thing clear, I'm not being a stuck up bitch but I was always told I was beautiful or hot, and was popular because of it and also being a badass. I was wearing my high waisted, light blue, denim shorts and a cropped t-shirt with a pocket, it was a very dark grey. For shoes I was wearing my black combat boots. Finishing off my look with my sunnies and gum, which the officer still didn't notice I had. Oh well.

As I step off the bus I'm followed by a lot of wolf whistles and gasps, like do you not know what a girl looks like, chill. I'm soon pushed forward into one of the small buildings.

"Ahhh you must be Miss Becster" said a man who looked naturally pissed off at anything.

"That is me" I said bored. "Sit down" he said with a slight country twang in his accent.

The officer that followed me in here asked the guy "What's with the sunflower seeds man?" with which the man replied "I gave up smoking", so that's probably why he's in a shitty mood.

"Olivia Becster, my name is Mr Sir, whenever you speak to me you will call me by name, that clear?" he asked, whilst I was trying not to smile or laugh which was a task in itself.

"Yes Mr Sir" I finally said.

"This ain't a girl scout camp, you understand?" he asked, obviously trying to make me scared or something.

"You thirsty Olivia?" he asked, what sort of question is that.

"Yes Mr Sir" I said, even though I really wasn't that thirsty.

"Well you better get used to it, you gone' be thirsty for the next 16 months" he said. Well looks like someone needs to start smoking again.

Mr Sir then made me follow him outside. A lot of the boys weren't around which was good so they must be inside doing something, so I won't get annoyed.

"Look around Miss Becster, what do you see?" he asked, seriously dude what's with all these dumb questions, like are we playing trivia, no!. But I really wanted to say 'Well I sure as hell don't see no green lake' but refrained from saying so.