8

Ahhh, there goes that fucking horn again. Such a joyful sound, really makes you want to scream. If you did not notice the sarcasm, then I'm sorry but I don't think this friendship is going to work out.

So it's day 5 in hell and so far, I've kissed a total of two boys and dug four holes. That kiss last night, with Squid. I KISSED SQUID!

Well what a turn of events, it was a bet though so technically I was just holding up my end of the bet. It's going to be so awkward though. Okay Olivia don't think about it just forget it ever happened.

I got out of bed and quickly got dressed and I was out the tent door in seconds. I quickly grabbed an apple and a shovel.

We were all soon off to our digging location for the day. I didn't talk at all to any of the boys on the way there, I don't exactly know why, I was just tired and didn't feel like talking to anyone.

The boys all talked and chattered away on the way to our location, whilst I just walked next to Zero, as he doesn't talk. So it was a nice quiet walk. We soon reached our destination, and I didn't waste any time in getting started on digging my hole. The water truck came around with the usual lunch and water fill up. I handed my canteen to Mom as he tried to make conversation with me, to which I didn't reply, I just walked off with a polite nod and smile for my water.

I just didn't feel like talking to anyone and I don't know why, maybe it was because I was over thinking the whole kiss situation. I mean, all I can think about are his soft, tasty lips against mine. Definitely the best kisser I've kissed. The way his mouth moulded to min- oh my god Olivia get your head together and stop thinking about it just eat your lunch and drink your water.

I saw a shadow hovering above me as I sat in my hole and drank some water.

"Hey Becs, you feeling' alright?, I mean you haven't said a word all day" Armpit asked, as all the boys heads popped up and stared over at my hole and listened in.

I nodded, "I'm fine" I said giving him a slight smile. The boys looked at each other confused.

"Okay" Armpit said unsure as he walked back to his hole to continue digging. I continued digging. Every so often I would see in the corner of my eyes that the boys would look over towards my silent self. I was soon finished in no time and started walking back to camp.

Once I got back to the tent I grabbed my shower necessities and went and had a shower, this time I was wearing a bright fluro green, with floral pattern bikini. As I was walking towards the showers I realised there was no one really around, I guess I really did finish my hole fast today. When I reached the showers I saw Zero walking back. Wow I beat Zero, that must be a first.

I quickly had my shower and washed my hair. I wrapped my towel around my body once I was dry, and started walking back to my tent. Some boys had started to come back by now and were going towards the showers.

As usual I got a few whistles and shouts as I walked back to my tent. Once inside the tent, I saw that Zero, Ziggy and Squid were all back from their hard day digging.

I just silently walked over to my cot and got out my clothes that I was going to put on underneath my jumpsuit. I quickly got changed and laid down on my cot. I soon remembered that I had brought snacks in my bag, how could I have forgotten about those oh my god.

I went through the bag of goodies and saw a bottle of Coke (Coca-Cola) I opened it and it let out a hiss sound, as all the compressed bubbles bounced inside the bottle, causing the boys to look over towards me with confused faces.

"What was that?" Zig asked looking over to me, as I tried to make an 'I'm Innocent' face.

"Nothing" I rushed out. Squid and Zig looked over towards me suspiciously. I just smiled innocently.