10

I woke up to the lovely sound of the beautiful horn, such a majestic sound really. So it's day 6, kissed a total of two boys and dug 5 holes. Don't you just love my daily statistics. I decided it was time to get out of 'bed' as all the boys started getting ready too. I grabbed my jumpsuit and other necessities and chucked them on.

"Rise and shine, Rise and shine!!!" Mom yelled to all us campers. "So loud" I whispered as Zig Zag laughed coming over to me and slinging his arm over my shoulder. We grabbed our shovels and started walking out to our location for the day. The sun was just starting to peek over the mountains. It was such a beautiful sunrise.

"Let's do this!" I yelled, suddenly full of energy. The boys looked at me as if I was crazy. "I still think it's something in those bras man" I heard Zig whisper to Squid, who could not stop laughing.

"Ha ha so funny Squid" I deadpanned as I walked over to his hunched over figure, whilst he was grabbing his stomach trying to breath. He has a really nice laugh. What am I saying my god!

Squid stood up straight, reaching his full height, which was a head taller than me. "It was funny Becs" he smirked cheekily. I laughed sarcastically, "You're freaking hilarious" I said sarcastically. My god my sarcasm is on point today. Oh my god I just realised he's really close to me. I quickly turned around making sure my hair flicked in his face, the boys 'oooh'd and Zig even said, "Dude you just got unintentionally burned by her sass" I had to laugh at that one.

As we were all finishing digging. (I had decided to slow down with my digging and chill with the boys). We saw the dirty yellow bus driving over to camp from very far away.

"Hmmmm fresh meat" I smirked cheekily, the boys all stared at me, then looked at the bus.

I was done digging.

"Well boys I'm done, I mean someone has to greet the newbie, and who better than me" I giggled, smirking mischieviously.

I was walking off swaying my hips. As I was walking away I heard a familiar southern accent say, "She's so hot when she's mean". Then another familiar voice replying, "Can't disagree with you there bud". Those southern boys.

I walked back to camp to see the the bus driving away again, so that must mean that the new kid was inside, enduring the wrath of Mr Sir. Poor child.

I saw Mr Sir walk out with him to the store room where he would get his jumpsuits. He was cute, curly hair, taller than me, innocent. He definitely did not look like he fit in here. He saw me, and I smiled and waved him, almost flirtatiously, he looked starstruck and waved back in a daze. I giggled walking off to have a shower. I was in my bikini and I was walking towards my tent. I saw Squid, Armpit and X-Ray standing with a boy talking to Mom. I saw Squid look behind Mom and the new kid to stare at me. I had my towel wrapped around my waist and my long brunette hair, out and dripping wet. Squid took a sharp intake of breath. All the boys looked behind Mom to see me.

The new kid, stuck in a daze again, staring me up and down. "Hey Mom, what brings you to the best tent ever" I smiled, Mom smiled kindly at me and replied, "Well Olivia, this is Stanley and he will be your new tent member" he said, directing the last bit to all of us.

X rolled his eyes and huffed, "Mom how many times do we gotta tell you, it's Becs" I just smiled at him kindly, gesturing that it was okay.

"Well come on in Stanley, welcome to D-Tent" I smiled sweetly, he followed behind staggeringly. I was still only in my bikini and towel and Stanley seemed too notice as he stared.

Mag and Zig soon came in, "Hey I'm Magnet, and that's ZigZag".

"Hi" Stanley said, while Ziggy looked at the kid up and down.