7

Day 4 in hell, I've already kissed a boy, slapped a boy and dug 3 holes.

I got up and got ready for the day, as I walked out the tent door I saw X walking towards me with 2 apples in his hand, he chucked one my way as I went to grab a shovel.

I grabbed my shovel, and was off for another day of digging. I was talking to Armpit the whole way out to our digging location for the day.

I started digging really fast, I don't know why, I just really wanted to finish digging already. By around midday, the first water truck had come around, and as usual I jumped out of my hole and joined the line.

"Hello Rex, how is your day" Pendanski asked X, to which X just rolled his eyes annoyed and replied, "Yo Mom how many times do I have to tell you, it's X-Ray!". Pendenski said something about that not really being his name and gave X his water canteen back, fully filled. It got to my turn and I gave Mom my canteen, which he filled and gave back to me with a polite nod and a smile.

I soon finished my hole and started walking back. As soon as I got in the tent I grabbed my shower things and walked to the showers. As I was walking to the showers in my blue bikini with my towel hanging around my neck, I saw Squid walking back. I sent him a wave, to which he smiled and waved back, whilst looking me up and down.

I liked Squid, he was really nice and his flirtiness had grown on me. Even though I kissed Ziggy, I would never seen him that way, he's more of like a best friend.

Squid's beautiful hazel eyes, tan skin, thick brown hair, even his toothpick he always seemed to be chewing on. He just had this thing. That I can't explain, he has this thing that makes me intrigued about him. I just had to know more about him.

As I was washing my hair Squid walked into the showers in shorts and his white t-shirt from today, that was dirty. He pulled off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare, his skin, dirty, but still showing off his glowing tan. His fit physique, that made me want to run my hands over his smooth chest. My eyes moved up to his face and saw that he had a smug smirk on his face. I had been caught. He sent me a wink as I looked away trying to hide the blush that had crept onto my cheeks.

I was soon done in the shower, and chucked my hair up in a bun, not caring if it took longer to dry, the wet hair would be cold against my back if I took it out later. Smart thinking, I know.

I walked back into the tent and saw Zig, Armpit, X-Ray and even Zero, getting their shower necessities before walking out the tent door.

I was soon changed and relaxing when Squid walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist as the water dripped down his chest, and dripped from the ends of his short hair. I bit my lip without even noticing.

I looked away before he could catch me. Again.

"So Becs, did you enjoy your kiss last night?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up. Why does he care?

"It was just a kiss, Zig and I will always be just friends. What you jealous or something?" I asked smirking in victory. He walked over to me causing me to stand up trying to meet his height even though I only reached his chin.

"Why would I be jealous, when you just said, you would only ever be friends with Zig." he said as it was his time to smirk in victory. I just rolled my eyes.

The boys soon got back from their showers. We then went to the rec room to chill. I followed Squid to the pool table ready to set the score.

"It's on babe" Squid said as we both picked up a pool cue (stick). I walked up to him, our chests touching, "Oh it's so on" I said whispering whilst pushing him out of the way.

"I'll make you a deal." Squid said, I nodded for him to continue, "If I win you have to kiss me, if you win then you don't have to kiss me and you get all the bragging rights" he smirked. I narrowed my eyes and thought about it. Hmmm surely I would win. I nodded and shook his hand, he took his toothpick out his mouth and brought my hand up to his pink lips. He kissed my hand and placed his toothpick back in his mouth. I just rolled my eyes and started the game.

It was down to the black ball, which is the last ball. I had already tried getting it in, but failed because someone starting having a coughing fit, throwing me off. Like seriously, don't swallow the dirt when you're digging! 

It was Squid's turn. He would either get this in and win, or HOPEFULLY miss and it would be my turn again, and I could win.

He bent over the pool table to get a better shot. He focused and hit the ball with his cue, the ball rolled into to one of the holes causing me to fall to the ground sulking like a three year old, "NO, NO, NO! You can't win!!" I said as all the boys high-fived Squid and laughed at me pouting on the floor with my arms crossed.

Squid walked over to me sulking on the floor smirking in victory, he held out a hand to help me up, but I rolled my eyes and ignored his hand, standing up by myself. He grabbed my forearm pulling me back towards him.

"I still expect that kiss." he said winking, whilst I smiled sarcastically and rolled my eyes, hearing the dinner bell go. We all walked into the mess hall, grabbed a tray and started lining up.

When we were sat at our table the boys were all talking about Squid's 'amazing' victory. I mean it wasn't that great.

"I mean did you see Becs face when the ball went in. Best reaction ever!" Armpit said through his laughing, causing the boys to laugh, and me sitting there trying not to laugh at their facial expressions, just pouting.

"Awww don't pout darlin' it's not healthy, you need to smile" Zig said laughing. I just pouted even more, furrowing my eyebrows.

After dinner we talked in our tent for a bit. Pendanski soon came in and told us it was lights out time, so I stripped down to nothing, but chucked on an oversized t-shirt, because why not. I got into bed and went to sleep really quick.

I woke up sometime during the early morning, hearing quiet sniffles coming from one of the cots in the tent, I quietly and slowly got up and walked towards the cot, where I heard the sound coming from.

It was Squid, he was crying softly. I went and sat on the edge of his bed and he sat up, startled. He got out of his bed and took my hand taking me outside our tent.

Once we were outside I turned Squid around, "Squid are you okay?" I asked worried. He just looked down at the ground, almost ashamed.

"I'm fine just thinking about what my life used to be like." He said sniffing. I just hugged him tightly, "Squid it's okay you're not alone, you got me, you have D-Tent. We're family and we stick together. Okay?" I said whilst wiping away his tears as he nodded, and smiled at me slightly. I pulled him in for another hug, he stuffed his face in my neck, as his strong arms wrapped around my waist. After the nice long hug, we pulled away.

"Hey Becs, you still owe me that kiss" he smiled cheekily, I laughed at how this took a dramatic turn. "Well a bets a bet" I whispered as his face leaned closer to mine.

We both leaned in, and finally he closed the gap and attached his warm lips to mine. His lips moved in sync with mine. It was the best kiss I had ever had, but I wouldn't tell him that, it would just boost his ego. I felt my stomach erupting with butterflies and warm fuzziness.

I gripped my fingers in his hair as his arms wrapped around my waist. His tongue gliding across my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I denied. One of Squids arms travelled down my back and pinched my butt, causing me to gasp and giving him full access to my mouth. This was a long kiss, but in all honesty I didn't care. This was the best kiss I had ever had, I was going to at least take advantage of that. I was soon losing my breath and so was Squid. We both pulled away slowly, eyes still shut. I looked into Squid's eyes, "Well goodnight Squid" I said quietly reaching up and kissing his cheek.

I walked back in the tent, Squid soon following after me getting into his cot. I was soon off in a wonderful dream, about a certain someones, tasty lips.

I think I was starting to like him.