16

The boys soon returned from their showers, with their hair still dripping with water. I looked at Squid as he entered the tent, his face turned into a devilish smirk when he made eye contact with me. My eyes widened, as he approached quickly with his sopping wet hair. I scrambled to my feet running around the tent hiding behind X as Squid tried to catch me. In a fit of giggles I was grabbed by my biceps.

"I've got her Squid get her now!" Zig yelled out laughing at me, holding me still, as I wriggled still giggling away. Squid stalked over to me still dripping with his mischievous smirk still etched on his face. "No, No, NO!" I yelled though giggles. Squid grabbed my waist and rubbed his wet hair all over my face and neck, getting dripping water all over me as I yelled in protest. The boys all laughed as I made a fake pouty face as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Aw darlin' don't be upset" Zig said laughing as he laid down on his cot. I stuck my tongue out at him in fake anger, trying to suppress the smile that was fighting its way onto my face. 

"Aw it's okay princess I can always make it up to you later" Squid said with a smirk, and sending a wink my way, causing me to scoff at the confidence on this boy as a slight blush arose on my face, turning quickly so he didn't see it. Although I really might have to take him up on that offer. That face, I mean how can I resist that face, his beautifully curved features and by god that southern drawl, every time he speaks. I truely could listen to him forever. 

Squid came over and sat next to me on my cot as I was laying down, his hand laying on my calf as we all spoke and made jokes and of course Armpit got Zig going about conspiracies that could be happening in the world, making me roll my eyes and laugh when he starting conspiring about the fact the warden might be watching us at all times through cameras in the tents, the mess hall, the rec room and apparently even the showers. This boy. I laughed throwing my head back, Squid looked down at me laughing he leaned down to whisper to me, "I read his file apparently he's got acute paranoia", my mouth made an 'O' shape as it all started to make sense. Zig and his beautiful mind. There was still a while till dinner so we decided to go down to the rec room. 

As we walked in the other boys in the room still managed to stare at me, although this time X slung an arm over my shoulders ruffling my hair, making me laugh I playfully shoved him away, which also caused me to shove myself away, as I am smaller in frame than X. I bumped into someone on my right as I was laughing and not paying attention. I turned looking at the hard chest I bumped into, it was Jordan. "Oh hello there, fancy running into you here gorgeous" he said smoothly holding onto my biceps as he steadied me when I ran into him. I laughed lightly as he removed his hold on me, I brushed my hair behind my ear, "I know what a small desert" I said sarcastically with a smile. He laughed, suddenly his face hardening slightly, as an arm snaked around my waist. I looked to my left to see a less than impressed Squid. 

"Lake" he said curtly, addressing the other boy in front of me, "Squid" Jordan greeted back. There was a clear tension between the two boys. "C'mon Becs, we got another game set up baby" I noted the new nickname, which apparently so did Lake, but when he says it in that damn accent I couldn't possibly be angry. In fact I think my eyes darkened with a sense of lust at the words his was drawling out. 

I was snapped out of my day dream about the boy next to me by Lake grabbing one of my hands, "Well I guess I'll see you around Liv" Lake said as he kissed my knuckles, causing Squids grip to tighten on my waist, also noting the new nickname from the boy in front of me. I nodded smiling at the boy dragging Squids tense figure away from the other boys gaze over to where everyone from out tent except Stanley was, standing around one of the pool tables. Poor Stanley was still out in the hot sun digging away, he was actually getting slower due to the horrible blisters he was getting on his hands. Hopefully they'll callus up soon and he will be faster. 

Squid's arm was still wrapped around my waist as we stood watching the game that had started between Armpit and X. Squids face was still set in stone, as I turned in his arms to face him, making him look down at me, his jaw still tense. He huffed as I looked up at him through my eyelashes, "I don't like Lake looking at you" he said in a hushed tone. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, was he jealous? I smirked up at him, as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Aww are you jealous 'baby'" I said quietly using his nickname he used earlier. Squid's eyes darkened as he looked down at me. He quickly grabbed my hand and speed walked us out of the rec room, and back to our tent. I walked in to the tent, practically being dragged in behind the tall boy. Squid let go of my hand running his hands through his nearly dry hair that was still damp. I looked at him up and down admiring his stature, looking at his waist line as when he raised his hands to run them through his hair, his tshirt raised slightly showing the outline of a 'V' on his lower waist.

I bit my lip on instinct just watching him still pacing. "You know he likes you right!" he said suddenly coming face to face with me, "Yes, but I like you" I smiled at him, watching his face relax. "But, I must say jealously does look good on you 'baby'" I smirked up at him. Squid grabbed my waist quickly bringing me close to him and brought his lips down to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair and tugging slightly when he bit down on my lower lip, which elicited a low growl to come out of his mouth. His lips were so soft, as they magically moved against mine, his arms roaming my sides and my waist. We were getting slightly carried away as we continued to kiss, slight gasps and quiet moans escaping our mouths as the kiss got sloppier.

"Ah-hem" someone coughed from behind us, making Squid and I jump apart quickly looking over towards the door of our tent. Shit we've been caught!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovelies!! After many years (lol I am so sorry) I have another chapter for you, I have some ideas about where I want this story to go now! I'm so sorry it has taken me forever to update I lost motivation and not gonna lie some of the comments about the character discouraged me from wanting to write more, but it's okay I shall continue and persist.

I understand Olivia Becster isn't the most loveable character but that is kinda what I'm going for, you may learn to love her okay, if not sorry not sorry haha. It's just a story and it is okay to not like it but let's not leave hate, slut shame or have a go at a fictional character haha.

I truely do love all you loyal readers who have legitimately been in this story from the beginning, you were here when I started this book when I was 15 and now I'm 20, we have basically grown up together and I can't wait to keep writing more!! 

Also 69k reads are ya insane that is nuts, legit love every single one of you!!

I love you guys and don't forget to comment, vote and keep reading!!

Love Alanna xxx

(ps not edited - I was too excited to just get it out).