The Interrogation

Vincent stands there watching me. He's tall, dark, handsome and downright terrifying all at the same time. The door is closed and I'm left alone with Vincent. He looks at me for a moment but doesn't say anything, just looks around the room for a moment. His eyes land on the untouched tray of food.

"Why didn't you eat?"

"Why the hell would I eat something given to me by people who are holding me hostage. You probably poisoned it or something."

"It is not poisoned."

"Then you eat it."

"Who sent you?"

"Where are my friends?"

"This is not a game, answer the question."

"Fuck off."

"Who sent you?" he asked again.

I have no idea why he is asking me that and I have no intention of answering him or telling him that I don't know what he's talking about. I don't know what they've done with Jenna or Stacy and I won't be saying a word until I know for a fact they're alright.

"Where are my friends?"

"Your friends are fine."

"You're a fucking liar. What did you do to them?"

"I don't have time for this"

Before I could say or do anything he was across the room and in my face. I try to move away but he grabs me and forces me to look at him.

"Who sent you?"

"Get off of me."

His grip tightens on my face. I don't know what he's trying to do but I don't like the way he is looking at me.

"Answer me now," his eyes turn red.

I try to pull out of his grip. He is really strong.

"Let go of me" I grab ahold of his wrist and try to make him let go.

He doesn't and my attempts to free myself go unnoticed by him.

"Who sent you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, let go."

"How many others are there?

"It was just the three of us" I dug my fingernails into his skin but he didn't react.

"Where are the other hunters?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't hunt. Killing animals for sport is mean. Let go of me."

"You will forget what happened the last twenty for hours."

He lets go of me and I fall back on the bed and grab my throat. He starts to leave the room. I will not let them get away with this. These people need to be behind bars.

"Not likely asshole. When I get out of here I'm calling the police."

Vincent stops and turns to look at me.

"What did you just say?"

"I said I'm calling the police when I get out of here."

I don't even have a chance to blink before he's across the room with his hand around my throat and pinning me to the bed. I try to pull his hand off of me. He's using a lot more force this time and I can't move. His eyes are red and he stares into mine.

"I said forget."

"And I say go fuck yourself."

With a single hand he lifts me off the bed. I can't breathe.