Viktor

I feel strange as I wake up. I feel like there's someone next to me. I open my eyes and I'm in complete darkness. Oh my god, am I dead? Did I die when Vincent bit me? I touch my neck I don't feel anything there is no wound it's like it didn't even happen. I begin to panic is this a dream or is this what happens if you killed by a vampire. I look around me again I try to calm down and that's when I see it, a clock next to me. 3:10 p.m.

Did I really just sleep all day? What day is it anyway? I can't remember how long Demetri and the others kept me locked it may have been a day but I am not completely sure all I saw was the time not the date.

I touch my neck again I don't understand where did the bite mark go? He did bite me didn't he? I could swear he did so where is the mark. Did he make it go away is that why I didn't have any other injuries I should have had?

I don't know. One of my other questions is who is in this bed with me. I know I felt someone arm around me. I don't sleep with people I don't know. I'm not that kind of girl. I don't remember much before I passed out I know Vincent was saying something but I don't remember what it was. There is no way I can stay here not knowing who is in bed with me. I get up and try to find my way around the room. Why is it so dark in here? I end up walking into a wall.

"Ow."

There should be a light switch somewhere right. I feel along the wall. All I find is a doorknob. I turn it and the door opens. Ok I did not expect that, I open it. I'm now in a poorly lit corridor. I wonder if the light from here will be enough to light enough of the room for me to find a light switch. I feel like someone is watching me. There isn't anyone in the corridor, not that I and see anyway. Which could mean whoever is watching me is in the room with me.

I don't move I don't want whoever is watching to think I am trying to escape. I feel someone touch my arm. I shiver even though it doesn't feel threatening.

"Are you running away?"

It's Vincent.

"No."

"It looks like you are to me."

"I'm not I couldn't see anything."

"What do you need to see? I can see you just fine."

How can he see me it's almost pitch dark in here? Maybe it's a vampire thing. He pulls me back into the room and closes the door. I can't see anything at all now. I'm pretty sure I am now looking at the wall. Vincent presses against me and places my hands on the wall.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked.

His lips were right next to my ear making me shiver.

"Not only did you wake me up your try and leave as well."

"I wasn't trying to leave."

"Did I not catch you in the corridor?"

"The last room I was in the door was locked and couldn't be kicked in I know I tried more than once. The only door that opened was the bathroom."

Someone knocks on the door.

"Mr. Vincent I was sent by Lord Viktor."

"We are busy go away."

"I came to give you something. It's for the prisoner."

The light comes on and Vincent opens the door. I try to move away but Vincent keeps me against the wall.

"I said go away."

"This is for the prisoner. Lord Viktor insisted."

He holds a garment bag and a grocery bag. Vincent takes the bags.