᯽01𖧷

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"I'M THE HIGHEST IN THE ROOM." I sing loudly in my room. Travis Scott cures my depression. I just moved to Atlanta and the first thing I did was grab my huge JBL speaker and blast some music all over my big ass room.

The only thing my room has at the moment is a huge bed that we bought and asked to put here before we got here. The walls were a bright pastel purple that I didn't plan on changing and there was a beautiful lamp hanging from the white ceiling. Big boxes were everywhere in the room and I was trying to put everything in order.

My dad helped me with my desk and with the heavy stuff and I just had to organize it. I got the biggest room in the house and it had a medium size closet and a bathroom just for me. I already loved the room.

"SO I FUCKED YOUR BITCH YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKER. WEST SIDE." I sing along 2Pac while I'm trying to put my new LED lights all around my ceiling. I was moving my arms so I could continue putting the lights when the chair I was using to reach the ceiling moved aggressively, making me fall. "Fuck." I mutter to my self as my ass really hurt. Then something caught my attention.

I got up and looked at the huge window I had close to my bed. I could see the neighbour's room from here. I didn't even realised that this window was here before, I only realised now that I had a great vision for someone's room. A guy's room. And there the boy was, playing a game on his PlayStation with I think was his brother as they looked alike. I could see he was wearing a black hoodie with some shorts and his hair was a fluffy brown. I could only see his side profile but it was enough for me to know that he was cute.

Really cute.

I got up and after a few minutes, I continued putting the lights. Some hours passed and I was done with most of the room, I only needed to put my clothes in the closet. "Harper, dinner's ready!" My mom screamed from downstairs. I turned off my speaker and ran downstairs. We all sat down on the table and started eating. "Mc Donald's, really?" I say laughing. "Harper I can't cook yet, I don't have everything that I need in the kitchen and you know." My mom answered. "Yeah, and what's wrong with Mc Donald's? I heard most teenagers like it." My dad said making me laugh. "So, do you like your room?" Mom asks me. "Yeah, It's huge I love it." I say. "I already got you in school so get ready to start tomorrow." My dad says. "Oh my God, it's gonna be so embarrassing, I don't know anyone there." I whine closing my eyes.

"Oh you're gonna love it Harps." My dad says. "Dwayne, don't call her that she hates it." My mom said. I look at my dad and he rolls his eyes at me. I smirk and wink at him.

We finished dinner and I went upstairs, putted my pjs on and brushed my teeth, putting my brown hair on a bun and doing my skin care quickly. I laid down and tried to sleep but I just couldn't. So I thought, why not put all my clothes in my closet right now?

I got up and silently opened the two huge boxes that were filled with my clothes. I sighed and started taking them and organising them on top of my bed. It took me more than 1 hour to make little piles and my room was covered with clothes, from my desk to my bed to the floor. I got up and decided what I was going to hang and what I was going to put in the little shelves.

I hanged dresses, pants, jackets and putted my shorts, swimming suits, tops, shirts and underwear on the shelves. Then, on the lower shelves I putted my shoes. At the end of the closet, there was a big mirror that you could open and put your jewellery in. So, that's what I did. I grabbed all my jewellery and putted it in there. This took me at least 2 hours. It was now two in the morning and I was sitting down on a small couch that I put next to my big window. I looked outside and the boy was laying on his bed that was placed next to his window.