᯽21᯽

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Morning, sunshine." Javon joked as I walked downstairs, in the kitchen. "Morning." I mutter sitting down next to Jayla.

"Where's Harper?" I ask. "She left. Her parents texted her." Javon answers sipping on his coffee. "Thank Hid she left, seriously. I can't take her shit anymore." I mutter.

"I'm so confused. What the fuck is going on with y'all?" Javon asks. "Language!" Mom exclaims turning a pancake to the other side.

"Ask her, I'm done." I answer. "Oh, please. This is better than those Mexican novels." Javon jokes finishing his coffee. "I'm out. Going over to Zack's." Javon continues.

"Bro? He literally kicked you out of his house yesterday." I say. "No. He kicked you out. We are like besties, Jaden." Javon explains leaving the kitchen. "Oh and Jaden." He comes back.

"What?" I ask annoyed. "Harper's gonna be there as well. With the rest of the group." He says and I suddenly wake up. "What?! And he invited you and he didn't invite Jayla?" I ask.

"Oh no. He invited me. He just didn't invite you." Jayla answers me by walking in the kitchen. "Morning, mom." She mutters kissing our mom. "That Bitch." I mutter to myself. "I'm not going though. I don't like that guy." Jayla continues. "That's how you know who the real ones are." I let out.

"We should go. It's not like we need an invitation." Jayla suggests. "Yeah, no." Javon said coming from wherever he went to. "I'm good Jayla. I can't keep chasing Harper." I say. "I'm just gonna hang out with my friends or something like that." I continue. "Okay then. If that's what you want." Jayla agrees.

I quickly eat and leave the kitchen. I grab my phone and text my friends. Soon enough, they all answered suggesting we should go to the beach.

I agreed and we all decided to meet up at Michael's house in twenty minutes so I decided to start getting ready. I just changed shirts and putted some swimming shorts on, also taking my favorite cap.

"Where are you going?" Dad asks. "I'm leaving with some friends, we're all going to the beach. Can I go?" I ask. "Of course, be back for dinner." Dad says and I smile leaving. Michael's house is very close to mine so it's easy to get there.

It took me around ten minutes to get there and the guys were already passing a baseball around. "Hey Jaden!" They all cheer, dapping me up. "Hey, ya'll. Let's go?" I ask and they all nod, getting their towels and all. "Hey guys!" Michael calls for us before we leave in two different cars. "Can my sister come along? She got nothing to do." He asks and we all agree.

"Hey Makayla!" He goes inside and shouts. "Coming!" I hear a feminine voice scream back. Seconds later, a girl walks out the house next to Mike. She looked around our age and she was pretty. Very pretty.

Her eyes were green and she had dark skin, which complimented her eyes amazingly. She was wearing a white top and some shorts with lots of gold jewelry covering her ears and fingers. "Shall we?" She asks sitting next to Mike in the front.

I went in Mike's car with my other two friends next to me and the other five guys went in the other car.

"So Makayla, right?" Jason, who was next to me asked, breaking the super awkward silence. She didn't answer. "I don't think she can hear you." I whisper to him looking over at her airpods which were in her ear. "Hey Makay!" Mike shouts and she takes her airpod from her left ear. "What?" She asks, annoyed.

"He asked you a question." Mike continues. "I know. Yes, my name is Makayla." She answers dryly. "So you heard me the first time, huh?" Jason asks. "Yup, just didn't feel like answering." she says putting her airpod back on.

Javon closed his mouth and Jake, who was sitting on the other side next to me, let out a chuckle. "She's hard." Jake mutters and Mike laughs.

~᪥•᪥~

Once we got there, Mikayla immediately left the car and walked to the beach. "She got some attitude." Jake mutters. "For real." I agree. "Her friends ditched her for this stupid guy's party or whatever he's doing in his house." Mike explains. "Is his name by any chance, Zack?" I ask. "How did you guess?" Mike asks locking the car. "His girlfriend left him to go to that party." Jason mocks. "Shut up. You don't know shit. She is not my girlfriend by the way." I say. "Sure buddy." Jake mutters. "Yall piss me off so much." I say and they all laugh.

Once we got to the sand, we putted our things down and took our shirts, ready to go to the water. "Last one getting to the water needs to pay for lunch!" One of the guys screams and they all start running. I look at Makayla who was laying down reading a book and felt bad for her.

"You know you don't need to stay here with me right? I can stick on my own." She says never taking her eyes from her book. "I'm not." I deny. "Then why are you here still talking to me?" She asks, finally dropping her book and sitting up. "I was going to ask you if you want to join us?" I say. "That's very nice of you..." "Jaden." "Yeah, Jaden. But I'm okay." She says looking up at me.

"I know why you're here, your friends are not worth it." I say. "I don't care, Jaden. Hang out with snakes, you take the risk to get bitten." She says. "Okay then. Have fun. Reading." I finally say.

"I will. Bye Jaden." She says laying down and grabbing her book again. I take a last look at her and run to the water. "Bro what took you so long?" Mike asks. "He was fucking your sister real quick!" Someone shouts making the others laugh. "Not true." I mutter to Mike. "It better not be, Jaden." Mike says.

"Bro, calm down." I laugh. "I'm super calmed down bro." Mike smiles, hugging me. "Jaden's paying for lunch!" Jake laughs. "Fuck yall!" I shout joking.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1060

HEY GUYSSS

BRO.
I took so long to update AND IM SO SORRY!!! But this week I will update more and longer chapters. (Vacation you know😍😍)

Well, boring chapter but it was just to show y'all date im not dead🤪😘🙏😍

Have fun hotties.