᯽12᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

I woke up with a bunch of texts from my dad. That's weird, I told him I was staying at Jayla's and he agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dad Crock
𝖨𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? 𝖬𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝗎𝗌?

Harper
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝖽, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Jay!" I scream-whisper shaking Jayla's arm for her to wake up. "Uhmm?" She grunts. "I need to go home but I'll talk to you later, yeah?" I say making her hum a yes.

I grab my stuff and go downstairs. "Where are you going?" I hear Jaden ask as I walk I the kitchen. "Home. My dad's taking me to the studio. But I might be back." I say taking an apple. "Okay then, be back." He says making me smile at him.

I leave the kitchen and say goodbye to JD and Jess, walking home.

It didn't take me long to get there as we're basically neighbours. I grabbed my key and quickly opened the door, almost immediately smelling the scent of coffee and toast.

"Look who decided to show up! How was your night darling?" Dad asks as I walk in the kitchen giving him a bear hug. "It was good." I say giving my mom a hug.

"I'm glad you're back, cuz we're going to the studio today and you're coming with us. My cast is amazing and I think you're gonna love everybody." "Yeah, you've already told me dad. When are we going?" I ask. "Now. Go change into some actual clothes and meet us in the car." My dad says finishing his coffee and getting up.

I look down and finally realize I left the Walton's with my pjs still on. I'm so dumb.

I ran upstairs and putted some cargos along with a white top cuz it was on top of my table.

My mom did the laundry that's why it was there.

I putted my Nike blazers on because they were just there and leave the room, after brushing my teeth and washing my face, of course.

"Damn girl, it's like you were getting ready to meet princess Diana." My dad jokes. "Just drive." Mom says making me laugh.

~᪥•᪥~

It didn't take long for us to get there as my dad decided to buy a house fifteen minutes away from the studio so he wouldn't be late.

He takes his job very, very seriously.

We walked in and a lot of people immediately greeted my mother and father, later on saying hi to me as my father introduced me to them.

After meeting what seemed like the whole planet, my mother and father were talking to this dude and I was stuck with them. And I was so fucking bored. That's when I saw someone that my heart stop.

Fucking Malachi Barton.

The guy that played as Beast Diaz in "Stuck In the Middle"? Yeah that guy.