᯽31᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"That dress is so cute!" Jayla exclaims making me do a little twirl. "I made it myself, I love it so freaking much." I say taking a minute to look at myself in the mirror.

(The dress you hoes deserve to see 😝) If you don't like it it's your mf problem (jk babies, if you don't like it just imagine another lovely dress, I just chose smt simple) ——————————————————-

If you don't like it it's your mf problem (jk babies, if you don't like it just imagine another lovely dress, I just chose smt simple)
——————————————————-

Jayla's dress was also very pretty, it looked like it came straight from Pinterest. And she looked gorgeous in it, too.

"Who's looking gorgeous?" We hear Jaden and Javon ask, while walking in our room.

"Us two, of course." I answer smiling. Javon moved to check himself in the mirror with Jayla and Jaden stopped right in front of me, making it super clear that he was checking me out from head to toes.

"You look..."

"pretty?"

"Breathtaking, Harper. You looking fucking breathtaking."

Butterflies filled my stomach once I heard him say that.

"I think I missed some chapters. No, Fuck that. I missed a whole season." Jayla speaks.

Me and Jaden both turned to look at Jayla and Javon, who both looked at us with the same stupid smile on their faces.

"Uhmmm, long story?" Jaden mutters, not so sure what to say to his siblings.

"Honestly, I'm not even gonna ask. Right now. You already know what's gonna happen at night Harper. I'm gonna turn into a fucking FBI agent, girl." Jayla says laughing.

"By the way, the parents are already waiting for us outside, shall we?" Javon says and we all get out of the bungalow, making sure to close it. 

"That took you guys kind enough." The parents say all laughing. "Well, you think this beauty came from you?" Javon jokes looking at his father.  "Yes, I really do think that." DJ says back.

Javon is lucky his father took that as a joke, I would he fuckin dead if it was me.

"Anywayssss, where are we going families?" Jayla asks.

"Well, Dwayne told us there is a really nice place in Honolulu. I think you're gonna like it." Jess says kissing Jayla's forehead.

"Let's go then." I say.

It took us a few minutes to get there by car but it was worth it. The restaurant had a really nice look, with big tables and a nice bar.

The kids sat all together at one end and the parents at the other. Jaden sat next to my dad and he was so scared. That made me laugh.