᯽27 ᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Sweet home Hawaii!"

We all get out of the plane, completely mesmerised with the gorgeous place that we landed in. "Let's go guys, I've  already called two Ubers." Jess says making us walk faster.

"This is gonna be so cool!" Mumps exclaims making me laugh.

We finally got to the Ubers and the kids decided to go together while the parents had fun in the other car.

This time, mumps decided to go with us. Jayla went at the front with the driver while me and the twins went at the back with mumps. Mumps had to sit on my lap since we had no more seats.

It was a ten minute drive and when we got there I was completely shocked. And excited. The little air bnbs we were staying in were so cute. They weren't completely huge but they had such beach vibes.

There were three bungalows. The kids stayed with the biggest. The Walton's stayed in one and the Johnson's stayed in another, the tens stayed together. Mumps wanted to stay with his parents so we let him.

He all ran to our place and stopped at the porch. I turned around and my face filled with even more happiness. "Guys, look." I told them. They all turned around and their faces almost immediately matched mine.

Our little house was in the beach. Not in the middle of the beach but at the end, far away from the sea. But it was perfect. With palm trees around and all.

We all turned back to the door. "Who was to do the honours?" Javon asked. We all looked at each other and smiled. "I'm going!" I said grabbing the key and slowly putting it in the key whole.

I took a last glance at the Walton's and turned the key.

Once I opened the door, all of us gasped. It was gorgeous. There were two bedrooms, each with a bathroom and a small living room, with a tv and a couch. There were also a lot of surf posters around with plenty of famous surfers. There was a welcoming basket on top of the sofa.

"We're staying with the big room!" Jayla exclaim walking in one of the rooms. I laughed and followed her while the twins unpacked in their room. It was still five pm so the sun was still up which gave us the great idea to go and take a swim at the beach. We quickly took our bikinis out of our bags and rushed to the boys room.

"Are you guys ready?" Me and Jayla asked before opening the door. "Let's go." They answer opening the door, both only wearing their swimming shorts.

We grabbed some towels and left.

"Last one getting in the water will have to unpack my bag!" Jayla screams and we all sprint to get in the water.

The water was actually very warm and the sun was slowly going down.

"I can't believe we're in Hawaii right now." I say and Jaden agrees. "Everyone is gonna be super jealous when I take my Be real." Javon mentions and we all laugh. "Well, never imagined to be here with you guys." Jaden says getting all emotional.

"We love you too, idiot." I joke making him smile at me.

Our time at the beach didn't last since our parents wanted to eat early so Mumps could go to bed. The four of us ran back to our Air Bnb and quickly put on some nice fits.

Me and Jayla were both wearing a nice white top but she was wearing shorts and I was wearing a cute skirt. I putted my Nike Blazers on and we all left. They boys just putted a shirt on since their shorts dried really fast.

Since our little bungalows were really in the middle of nowhere, but the island isn't that huge, we decided to walk to the center of Hawaii, Honolulu.

Funny name.

We all sat down and ordered.

"What will you guys drink?" The boy serving our table asked. "Uhmm, five waters and four cokes please." My dad said with a smile. I think he's really happy to back in Hawaii where he studied, he look relaxed for the first time in a really long time. And that made me really happy.

"Harper." Jaden takes me from my thoughts. "Yeah?" I ask giving him a smile. "You told us you were from Brazil once. Do you miss it?" He asks and I smile with his curiosity.

"Yeah, I do miss it. Even tough it is a dangerous place, it's my home." I say and he nods. "Where in Brazil are you from?" He asks. "Rio de Janeiro." I answer, loving his questions.

"Well, I hope you go back there one day." He smiles. "Me too." I whisper. "But your parents aren't from there, are they?" Javon butts in the conversation, bringing Jayla with him. "Nop, my dad's from California and my mom as well. I just got lucky." I laugh. "Say something in Brazillian." Jayla asks. "It's Portuguese. But yeah, like what?" I ask. "Yeah, sorry sorry. Uhmmm, I don't know. Introduce yourself to us." Jayla goes on.

"Okay." I laugh nervously and continue. "Oi, meu nome é Harper e eu sou do Brazil." Their faces lit up with shock. "What did you say?" Jaden asks with a huge smile. "Hi, my name is Harper and I'm from Brazil." I smile.

"The food's here kids."

We grab our plates and continue playing around while eating.

This is gonna be crazy.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 940

Heyyyy
Super super tiny chapter but felt like I had to post since the last time I posted was so long ago.

I got some ideas for this trip ladies and gents🤭🤭

BYEEEEE