᯽13᯽

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Do you know where Harper is?" I ask Jayla barging in her room. "Thanks for knocking. She went out for dinner with her family." She answers never taking her eyes from her phone. "Huh. That's weird. I just saw Harper's dad across the street walking the dog." I say, making Jayla suddenly drop her phone.

"Oh shit." Jayla says and I quickly sit down next to her, grabbing my phone. "Why would she lie to you? That's just dumb." I say as Jayla gets closer to me when I open snap.

That's the only way I can see her location. If it really is on. Luckily, it was. She was in the beach? "What in the hell is she doing at the beach at this time of the night? Oh no, maybe she was kidnapped." Jayla says.

"What are y'all doing?" Javon asks barging in the room. "Knock next time!" Me and Jayla both shout at the same time. "Woah, calm down. What is going on?" Javon asks sitting on the other side next to me. "So basically, Harper said she was going out for dinner with her family but she was lying and know we found her in the middle of the beach." Jayla quickly explains.

"She was definitely kidnapped, we need to go get her." I add. "Y'all need to chill. There's just this huge get together happening there and maybe she was invited." Javon says and me and Jayla both exchange quick glances. "Grabs the keys, we're going there." I say and Jayla nods, grabbing her shoes and going downstairs.

"You. Just come for moral support." I say and Javon rolls his eyes, getting up.

Let's go get Haper.

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Harps, Harps, Harps!" Everyone cheered for me as I focused on hitting the ping-pong ball in the red cup across from me.

After a few seconds of cheering and thinking, I let the all slip through my fingers and it went flying, hitting the middle cup that lasted. "Fuck yeah!" Malachi shouted hugging me. "Drink! Drink! Drink!" The circle of people cheered now, begging for Miguel to down the cup of alcohol.

He finally did it and everyone screamed with excitement, including me and Mal. "You're giving me a ride home after this, penderro!" Miguel laughed pointing at Malachi who just shook his head.

The night continued and it was too much noise for me to be around all of those people so I just went a bit far away from the party.

I was sitting close to the ocean, hearing the sound of the waves crashing close to me. That's the most peaceful sound natura gives you. And the sound of rain of course.

"What on your mind, Harpy Harps?" Malachi asks sitting down next to me with a bottle of beer. "Aren't you too young to be drinking that?" I ask giggling. "We just played beer-pong, Harper." He answers making me laugh.

"You know, I'm gonna be straight honest with you." I say after a few moments of silence, making Malachi turn his head to me. "Tell me." He says as I look over at him.

"When I was a kid, I used to have this big fat crush on you." I say making him burst out laughing. "Like I used to watch you in Disney Channel and I would like start blushing dude!" I exclaim making him lay on the sand, still laughing.

"You should've sent me a letter, I would totally see it." He says and I lay down with him. "No you wouldn't. You probably didn't even know that Dwayne Johnson had a wife." I say smiling at the stars. "Yeah, you're right, I didn't. And that's because I wanted to be his son." He says, making me burst out laughing now.