᯽16᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

I woke up with a smile across my face. Thank God me and the Walton's are okay now. It didn't take long for my phone to start ringing. I grabbed it and checked the screen.

Jay😎
Incoming call

The screen showed. I smiled and answered it.

"Hey girl!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Babes!" I answered.

"When are you coming over so we can go to the beach?"

"Right now? Give me twenty minutes."

"Okay then, see you!" She exclaimed and I hanged up.

I quickly got ready, brushing my teeth and getting dressed, and walked downstairs. "Hey, mom. Hey, dad." I say hugging them both. "How are you?" Dad asks never taking his eyes form the newspaper.

"I'm great, I'm going to the Walton's, can that be?" I ask. "Sure honey. Just be back home at dinner time." Mom says giving me a smile. "Okay then, see you guys later." I say putting my shoes on. "Love you." Dad says when I close the door.

I walk to Jayla's house and knock three times on the door. "Coming!" I hear Jaden scream from inside.

He finally opens the door and I walk in. "Hey, loser." I say. "Hey? What are you doing here?" He asks closing the door behind him. "We're going to the beach. Go put your bikini on and let's roll!" I exclaim making him laugh. I run upstairs and barge in Jayla's room.

"Bro! I could be changing!" She jokes. "Yeah, I know. That's why I did it." I joke back. "When are your friends showing up?" She asks checking herself on her mirror while I lay on her bed.

"I'm gonna text them right now." I say.

~~~~~~~~~
Hide your mommas🥵
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗹😉,𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗼🤠,𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮🥵

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁?

𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗼🤠
𝖨'𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗌. 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍?

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗈𝗇'𝗌. 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾. 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝟦𝟧 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾.

𝗠𝗮𝗹😉
𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗒, 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌.

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮🥵
𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're coming." I say dropping my phone on my chest. "Good." She mutters. "Who's coming?" Javon asks walking in the room. "Harper's new friends." Jayla answers for me. "Oh yeah. I forgot they were coming. Can I ask them for an autograph?" Javon asks. "You do know you're also famous, right?" "And so what? If I want an autograph I will get it. Maybe if they're lucky enough, they'll go home with a selfie taken by me." Javon smiles making me laugh.

"No one what's to go home with a selfie of you, Javon." Jaden says walking in the room. "Sure. You'll see, they will even make it their wallpaper." Javon jokes. "Anyways, we need to get ready." Jayla interrupts the conversation, getting up. "Yup. Boys, get out of the room, we're changing and you should as well." I say looking at them. "Fuck, I wanted to stay." Jaden jokes. "Gross." Javon mutters pushing his twin out of the room.

"It's gonna be so embarrassing. The only time we actually saw your friends was when you hit your head on a rock." Jayla whines going in her closet.

"I know. But it will be totally fine, you are gonna love them. And they said they want to give you guys a chance to that's what they're doing. Be positive." I comfort her. "Okay then. Let's go." She says as we both go downstairs to see the two boys waiting for us."

"Finally the ladies finished putting their makeup on." Jaden jokes making me slap the back of his head. "Shut up, we still need to wait for them to show up." I say and we all sit down on the couch.

"Are we all going in just one car?" Javon asks. "We'll have to fit all in one car, yeah." I answer. "May God save me." Javon mutters and I roll my eyes. I soon get a message from Jenna saying they were waiting outside. "Let's go." I get up and grab my tote bag. "Finally! Halleluiah!" Javon exclaims getting up.

Why do I still hangout with such dumbasses?

"Hey!" I exclaim when I spot Malachi waiting outside the car for us. "Hey Harps." He smiles pulling me in for a hug. I hear Jaden scoff behind me. "Hey, I'm Malachi." He introduces himself to Jaden as we brake the hug. "Jaden." The twin simply says back shaking Mal's hand. "I'm Jayla, hi." She says pushing Jaden away. "Nice to meet you." They give each other a quick hug and Jayla moves away to go say hi to the rest of the group. "Yo, I'm Javon. I'm sorry for my brother over there, he's on his period, ya know?" Javon says giving Mal a hug.

"Nice to meet you Javon." Mal laughs at Javon's calmness. "Oh please, call me Jay. Anyways, let's go to the beach? It's fucking burning here." Javon says getting in the car. "So?" I ask Mal when everyone's already in the car. "They're cool. I think it's gonna be a fun day." HE says as we both get in the car.

"We don't fit five back here." Miguel points out. Jayla was driving and Jenna was next to her. The twins, Miguel, me and Mal were (trying to fit) in the backseats. "Harper, just sit on someone's lap." Jayla suggests. "Sure." I say. "Come here." Jaden says grabbing my waist and sitting me on his lap.

Butterflies were flying in my stomach. Fuck's sake, this boy.

"Let's go!" Miguel exclaims and Jayla drives off.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 936

YALL IM SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT😭

Do y'all prefer bigger or smaller chapters tho? Tell me. Please.

Anyways, I'm so sorry it took me so long to post, you guys probably think I disappeared.

Don't worry, I'm home safe. I mean, not totally safe. School fucking started and that's why I took so long to update, I'm trying to be a better student than I was before 😝

Have fun y'all