᯽11᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Hey babe." Jeremiah says, giving me space to walk in his house. "Hey Jere." I say dryly. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Let's go to my room." He continued when I don't reply.

We got to his room and both sat down on his bed. "I'm gonna be straight with you." I say making his face tense. "What's wrong?" He asks again. "I know you're cheating on me. No need to pretend you're not, I'm not mad. I just want to know who it is."

"Babe, it wasn't on propose, it was her fault." He complains. "Who's fault?" I ask. "I shouldn't..." "I'm giving you three seconds or whatever we have right now, is done." I say among him tense even more.

"It was Ava's fault."

No.way.

My body froze and my eyes widened for a second, but my voice kept calm.

"Since when?" I ask him. "It was only one once." He admits. "You're sure?" I ask him, my voice dry and steady. "Okay maybe twice but-"

"You've said enough, we're done." I say getting up from his bed. I didn't walk far away from me because he grabbed my arm tightly and pushed me towards him.

"I'm sorry, I told I didn't meant it, it-it was Ava's fault-" "how was it just Ava's fault? You sure did want it. We didn't even last one fucking month. Unbelievable." I say trying to escape from his grip.

"Don't do this." He begs. "Let me go." I say calmly. "You're nothing without me Harper." "Jeremiah, let me go. Right now." I say, my voice getting higher. "Is it because of Jaden? I know you fucked him so we're even." That's it.

I opened my hand and quickly turned my arm, slapping him as hard as I could.

He dropped my arm and that gave me the change to leave his house. Crazy hoe.

I run to the Walton's and knock on the door three times. A few minutes later, Daelo showed up, looking at me with a smile. "Hey Harper, here to see Jayla?" He asks. "Actually, I'm here to see your brother, Jaden. Is he home?" I ask giving him a warm smile.

"He's in baseball practice but you can go there." He says. "Thank you so much mumps, just because of that, I'll make you some pancakes when I come back." I say giving him a hug.

"Bye Harps!" I hear him scream when I'm already running to the baseball pit.

~᪥•᪥~
•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Nice practice Jaden. Do you know where Jeremiah is?" Coach asks when I'm ready to walk home. "Nop. I haven't seen him in a bit." I answer.

Where could he honestly be?

"Well, find that kid. We need him for the tournament this weekend." Coach says and I nod, saying my goodbyes to him and leaving.

Then, not to far away in the way, I find someone very familiar running my way. A girl.

Harper?

Harper!

When she's close enough, I stop. "What are you doing here, you crazy? If you came to watch this star play, you're a bit late." I joke smiling. "I know who Jeremiah cheated on me with. And you're so not going to like it." She says making my smile fade.