᯽09᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Can I invite Jere?" I ask as we were all in Jayla's room. "Sure." Jayla answers. "We do need one more boy in the group." Kylee says. "Yeah, no we don't." Jaden says making me furrow my brows. "What do you mean by that? Jeremiah is also your friend, too." I say turning to face Jaden.

"Yeah but we're the ogs, we don't need him to be in our group." Jaden says. "I'm also not an og and you guys took me in" I say. Is he trying to start a fight.

"We took you in cuz we like you, duh." Jaden answers, never looking at me. "Oh, and we don't like Jeremiah now?" I ask him. "No cuz he's probably out there fucking someone else and you know it." Jaden says calmly. "What is wrong with you?! And just because of that, I'm so going to invite him." I say leaving the room.
"So not cool dude." I hear Javon say to Jaden before I step more further away.

Yeah we need the dramatic exit.

I go in Javon's room and lay on his bed, clicking on Jeremiah's contact.

Jere ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harper
𝖧𝖾𝗒𝗒𝗒 𝖩𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉? 𝗑𝗑

Jere ❤️
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝖾. 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 <𝟥

Harper
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒. 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝟤𝟢.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird. He never said nothing like that when we hang out. Maybe Jaden's right.

Fuck Jaden.

You right.

He was a total bitch out of nowhere just because I wanted to invited my boyfriend, his friend, to go to the beach with us. I leave Javon's room and go back to Jayla's. "I said to Jeremiah that I was gonna be there in twenty. So let's be quick." I say making Jaden roll his eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I ask Jaden. "No ma'am." He answers grabbing his towel. "Good. Now let's go." I say as everyone gets up and grabs their shit. "Why didn't you help me dude?" I hear Jaden ask Javon when we're in the car. "Between couples you don't put a spoon or whatever it is that they say." I hear Javon speak back.

Me and Jaden, a couple? Ew, no, never, ever.

We get to Jeremiah's house and I send him a quick message, which he responds by showing up a few seconds later. "Hey babe!" I exclaim getting ou of the car and kissing him. "Hey love." He answers kissing back. "Damn bro, I would love for you to come with us but we don't have space for you." Jaden says sticking his head out of the front seat window.

"I can go on his lap, it's easier that way." I say giving Jaden a sweet fake smile. "Yeah man, whatever." Jaden mutters putting his head back in the car. "Let's go then." Kylee says as we open the door.

The ride was really silent and awkward because everybody knew what happened in the house between me and Jaden except for the Jere and he was just chilling.

"Here we are!" Jayla exclaims and we all leave the car. The tension between all of us got much less heavier by the second and at some point everybody was talking and messing around, except for Jaden.