Chapter 31 {Envy Glares}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter thirty-one. Enjoy!!

The school was over as many students were heading home. Takeru was waiting for (Y/N) to leave their chemistry class. He stood next to (Y/N) as she puts her stuff in her bag.

"(Y/N) are you done?" Takeru asked.

"Umm yeah, just need a couple of minutes." (Y/N) said.

"Are you stalling?" Takeru asked.

"*nervous laugh* What are you talking about?" (Y/N) asked.

"We have detention at Mr. Fujiki's classroom." Takeru reminded her.

"Umm, I think I lost my phone." (Y/N) said making an excuse.

"It's in your pocket, let's go." Takeru said.

"I'm not going." (Y/N) said.

"Come on (Y/N), we can't waste anytime." Takeru said.

"No, I don't want to go." (Y/N) said.

"*sigh* I guess I have no choice." Takeru said grabbing her wrist.

"Let go Takeru, I'll catch up with you." (Y/N) said hugging the table tightly.

"More like ditching detention. Come on, you know what happens if we don't go today." Takeru said trying to pull her away.

"I said I'm not stepping into that classroom alone especially when he's around." (Y/N) said still holding on to the table.

"I'm going to remember. Besides, it's only half an hour. I buy ice cream or snacks when detention is over." Takeru said hoping that she'll take the offer.

"Bribing isn't going to work this time Takeru." (Y/N) said.

"Is this a bad time." They turn to the door to see Jin standing there.

"Your timing could have been better. Help me with (Y/N) because we need to go to detention." Takeru said still pulling (Y/N).

"You guys got detention for what?" Jin asked.

"We were arguing during class and yelled at the teacher." Takeru explained.

"*laughs* Wow, getting detention from having a lovers quarrel. You guys are acting like a married couple." Jin said.

"Oh shut up." The teens said in unison.

"I guess I'll just be with Aoi and Kiku then." Jin said heading to the door.

"Hey wait Jin!" Takeru said.

"Oh yeah, hey (Y/N) catch." Jin said throwing a bag of chips.

"Wait for what? Ooooh hot fries." (Y/N) said letting go of the table and catching the bag of chips.

Unfortunately for her, this was a perfect chance for Takeru to take her out of the classroom. He pulled her close to him and picked her.

"Hey what are you doing!" (Y/N) said as Takeru carried her on his left shoulder.

"There now you can't run." Takeru said holding on to her.

"Takeru put me down!" (Y/N) said flustered feeling Takeru's hand on her butt.

"Isn't this a little too extreme?" Jin asked questioning his friend's action.

"No, and we're already wasting time." Takeru said getting out of the classroom.

"Jin help me!" (Y/N) said punching Takeru's back.

"Here's a twenty and pretend that this never happened." Takeru said giving him twenty dollars.