Chapter 27 {Defending The Innocence}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter twenty-seven. Enjoy! 😊

(Y/N) read all of the text messages and gave Kiku her phone back. She knows for a fact that those texts are fake. She was confused about why would Rei do this to Mr. Fujiki. It didn't make sense for her to hurt him especially Rei has a crush on Mr. Fujiki and when he saves her last Wednesday.

'Why would you do this to Mr. Fujiki,  Rei?' (Y/N) ponder herself trying to understand what she'll gain out of this.

Some of the students thought that (Y/N) was another victim as she had conversations with Mr. Fujiki. It wouldn't be far fetched for her to have some type of relationship towards him. They went towards her to get some info on this topic.

"Hey (Y/N) sorry if Mr. Fujiki hurt you." One of the students said as (Y/N) looked up at them.

"We just want to tell you that you shouldn't be scared anymore." A female student said as (Y/N) was confused.

"What?! I don't know what are you talking about?" (Y/N) said.

"Wait, you weren't taken advantage of by Mr. Fujiki?" Another student said as the others were surprised.

"No! You guys have it all wrong." (Y/N) said while the students are dumbfounded by her response.

"We thought you were his victim." A student said.

"No! Mr. Fujiki would never take advantage of his students. He loves his job and only wants his students to succeed." (Y/N) said.

"You sure he didn't try to manipulate you." A student said as they weren't sure that (Y/N) saying is true.

"No, he didn't! Do you honestly believe these fake texts? They're photoshopped by Rei aka the person who lies." (Y/N) said as she couldn't believe that her classmates believe Rei or their teacher.

"I guess but she was crying on Friday." A female student said.

"Agr! Don't you see she's trying to manipulate you guys to make seem that she's the victim? Besides does she have other evidence." (Y/N) said as she was started to get irritated.

"Well a student saw it last Friday and she said that Mr.Fujiki was being aggressive towards her." A male student said.

"It's one witness and they are the weakest for evidence because they're more likely twisted the story." (Y/N) said.

"How do we know that you're not covering him up?" A student said which (Y/N)'s eyes wide open.

"Yeah, it makes sense that you'll protect him since he did 'help' you to stop the cyberbullying." A female student said.

"Or you're forcing to help him because he threatened you." Another student said.

"Either way I wouldn't want a disgusting perverted teacher to be near me." A male student said which made her slam her desk.

"Stop it! All of you should are act as if he's a criminal. I promise you that he isn't a sex offender and I'll prove all of you wrong." (Y/N) said as she stood up from her seat and ran out of her classroom.

She ran in the hallways as this lied will ruin him as a teacher. Jin and Takeru were standing by one of the hallways talking. Until they saw (Y/N) running as she had a serious and worried expression know something must have happened.

"(Y/N) where are you going?!" Takeru asked as he and Jin saw her running down the hallways.

"I'm going to the headmaster's office." (Y/N) said as the others followed her.

(Y/N) explained to the boys why she's going the headmaster. They know about fake text messages on Chitter. They managed a walk in the office and (Y/N) barging in the headmaster's office as the Headmaster was sitting his chair. He wasn't alone as Mr. Fujiki and Rei was there also.