Chapter 34 {Mall Meet Up}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter thirty-four. Enjoy!

The sunrise as morning came, Miyu opened her eyes and stretched out. She sat up from her bed and checked the girls. They were still asleep and Miyu got on her phone. Kiku and Aoi woke up to check the time. It was eight-fifteen and got up.

"You guys want something for breakfast?" Miyu asked getting off the bed.

"Yeah, but we should wake up (Y/N)." Aoi said getting up from the sleeping bag.

"(Y/N) wake up." Kiku said shaking her.

"Five... more... minutes." (Y/N) said still sleeping.

"Any of you girls want blueberry pancakes?" Miyu's mother asked walking in.

"Blueberry pancakes? I want some." (Y/N) said quickly getting up which made everyone laugh.

All of them went to the kitchen for breakfast as it was ready and served at the table. Everyone sat down as each of them have five stacks of blueberry pancakes with syrup and orange juice. They ate and talk about the movie they watch last night. After they finished breakfast, they headed upstairs to clean the room. The girls pack up their things and each take turns using the bathroom. They got dressed and went back to the room to grab their stuff. They went outside to see the limo driver waiting for them.

"Thank you for letting us sleep overnight Miyu and Ms. Sugisaki." The girls said in unison.

"No problem girls, your welcome to visit anytime." Ms. Sugisaki said happily.

"See you on Monday and I hope we can do this again." Miyu said.

"Bye Miyu." The girls said as they went into the limo.

They wait for thirty minutes until they arrived at (Y/N)'s house. She got off with her bags.

"See ya on Monday girls." (Y/N) said waving at them.

"Bye, (Y/N)." They said as the limo drove away.

She walked towards the front door and went inside.

"I'm home." (Y/N) said heading over to the kitchen.

"Welcome home dear. How was the sleepover?" Her mother asked.

"It was great I had a blast and I save some of the mooncakes we made last night. You want one?" (Y/N) asked holding the bag.

"I'll have some later. I'm going to the mall in a little bit. Do you want to come?" Her mother asked.

"Sure. Let me get ready." (Y/N) said putting the mooncakes in the refrigerator and leaving the kitchen.

(Y/N) went to her room and put her bags on the floor. She opened the closet and pick an outfit to get dressed. She wore a white long-sleeved shirt with a heart-shaped hole in the middle and over it was a pink spaghetti crop top. Wears a pink plaid pattern pleated miniskirt with a chain heart belt. Have white lace stockings with white tennis shoes. Grabbing a shaped cherry blossom crossbody bag. (Y/N) put her pink wallet and phone in the bag. She fix her hair as she braided parts of her hair and tied them together with a white bow. She headed downstairs as her mother was ready. They walked together as they were near the train station which was a fifteen-minute walk. They pass the entrance and went onto the train in the nick of time. They sat down and waited for a while. It took twenty minutes for the train to stop and opened the door. They got off and left the station and headed to the mall that was in front of them. They went inside as the mall was huge.

"(Y/N) I'll be looking around. Let's meet up by the entrance once we're done." Her mother said.

"Ok, mom." (Y/N) said and went their separate ways.