Chapter 28 {The Investigation Begins}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter twenty-eight. Enjoy! 😊

The gang was hanging out in the cafe as Jin had his laptop on as they were on Chitter looking at the text messages that Rei posted. Jin downloaded all the screenshots before Rei deletes them. They analyzed the text messages on the laptop.

"What do you think guys?" Kiku asked looking at the rest.

"If I had to guess she must have photoshopped them." Jin said opening the photoshop app.

"Well, she did a good damn job to make them real." Takeru said still mad at Rei.

"I don't believe that she did this all by herself." Aoi said.

"I think she did." Jin said

"How do you know?" Takeru asked

"Well look at the time. It's off for like a couple of days even though they make it seem like they had a long conversation." Jin explained as the others nodded.

"Anything else?" (Y/N) asked.

"(Y/N) you're an artist, do you know anything about digital art." Jin asked.

"Yeah, I do." (Y/N) asked as she went closer to Jin's laptop.

"You should know some mistakes here." Jin said as (Y/N) closely examined the screenshots.

"Yeah, your right. Some words looked either too big or too small. When it comes to text messages most people have like a photo for an icon. I get if Mr. Fujiki doesn't have it but Rei doesn't have it either which is off to me. The design of the screenshots is stale at best and looks a bit rush if she was making it from scratch but she probably uses one of her contacts to make it more realistic." (Y/N) explained

"(Y/N) if you can guess how she did it?" Aoi asked.

"The four main tools I think of from the top of my head are eyedrop, text, shape, and gradient tool. Here I'll show you." (Y/N) said as Jin pushes his laptop towards her.

It took thirty minutes for her to make the screenshot from scratch as the others watched her. After she was finished, the others were astonished as she made looked exactly like the screenshots.

"There, so what do you think?" (Y/N) asked turned to the others.

"Wow, you actually make it really good." Kiku said.

"You manage made it more realistic than the fake screenshots." Jin said

"If Rei took the time instead of rushing it then she would have all of us fool." (Y/N) said with her arms crossed.

"I'm still impressed you did better than the original." Takeru compliment (Y/N).

"Thanks." (Y/N) said with a smile.

"I know (Y/N) show us how would Rei do it but we need more evidence." Aoi said.

"Oh, That's easy. There is one way to prove it. Jin can you call your brother?" (Y/N) said turning to Jin.

"My brother? But why?" Jin asked raised his eyebrow.

"Trust me." (Y/N) said with a smile

"Hey bro can you come here for a second?" Jin asked as Kusanagi can here him in the kitchen and went to the dining area where the teens are sitting.

"What do you guys need?" Kusanagi asked standing in front of them.

"Kusanagi, do you have Mr. Fujiki's phone number?" (Y/N) asked which made the others surprise to hear.

"Oh, why do need his number?" Kusanagi asked as he smirked at (Y/N).

"I want for you to call him and ask if he has Rei on his contacts and if he says no then he will have to screenshot it." (Y/N) said which made Kusanagi have a mischievous grin.