Chapter 29 {Testimony}

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I wanted to draw more to improve my art skills. Also, I'm moving to a new home from my absence as I didn't know when we're moved but thank god we have a date. this is chapter twenty-nine. Enjoy! 😊

(Y/N) stood still as Mr. Fujiki has her against the wall. His face got closer as their nose touched. (Y/N)'s body starts to heat up as her hot teacher was being aggressive towards her. She bit her lip as she was aroused by Mr. Fujiki's actions.

"You shouldn't get involve (Y/N)." Mr. Fujiki said as his voice got deeper.

"Tch! Like I'm going to listen to you." (Y/N) said as Mr.Fujiki body collided with hers.

(Y/N) looked away feeling flustered. She can feel her breasts rubbed against his muscular chest. His right leg was bent as his knee lean against the wall between her legs. Part of (Y/N)'s skirt was folded as Mr.Fujiki's leg is near her thighs.

"I'm warning you, (Y/N). Don't make this harder on the both of us." Mr. Fujiki said as his voice got deeper.

"Me? You're the one who made this hard for yourself!" (Y/N) said.

"You shouldn't been so close to me." Mr. Fujiki said.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm not the only who's clingy here." (Y/N) said.

"Clingy? Since when I am ever clingy?" Mr.Fujiki asked surprised to hear this from his student.

"The day you became my teacher. You always tried to talk to me and butting in my business. It's like want me all to yourself and it needs to stop." (Y/N) said as the last sentence hurt him.

"You think to tell me to leave you alone is going to solve everything?" Mr. Fujiki asked gripping (Y/N) tighter.

"If it means to save your ass and not f**k up your reputation then yes." (Y/N) said.

"(Y/N) I know you have another reason." Mr. Fujiki said which made (Y/N) annoyed.

"I don't." (Y/N) said still looking away.

"You're lying." Mr. Fujiki said.

"I'm not." (Y/N) said.

"Then look at me." Mr. Fujiki said.

"..." (Y/N) stay silent as her response made her teacher irritated and use his left hand to touch her chin to move to face him.

'What the f**k is he doing?' (Y/N) ponder herself as he got a bit more closely.

"Is it about us (Y/N)?" Mr. Fujiki asked which made (Y/N)'s expression changed as her eyes are wide open.

"What?" (Y/N) said as she lost with words.

"You heard me. It's us, isn't it? You act differently and kept your distance since last week when I touch your hand and told me why you're my favorite student." Mr. Fujiki said.

"Why are you bringing it up if it has nothing to do with me being angry at you for not helping you?"

"Because it will hurt me to see you get hurt just because the students are spreading and Rei will want to see you suffer. Also..." Mr.Fujiki said pulling (Y/N) close to him.

Their bodies made contact as he had his left arm wrapped around her waist and his right hand to lift up her chin. Mr. Fujiki looked down at (Y/N) as he leans towards her.

"I can't let that happen to someone who means so much to me." Mr. Fujiki said as (Y/N) could feel her heart skip a beat.

He leans closer as he closed his eyes as he was about to kiss her. (Y/N) even though she wanted it rejected his affection as her main priority is not to cause her teacher any problems as he'll risk losing his job.