Chapter 13 {Taking Cautious Measures}

A/N: I want to say Thank You sooo much to reach 200 views! I appreciate your support of this story. I like to thank you again ChibiTeufelchen, kcalb2020, and noeyfubiki for voting chapter 12. Here's the latest chapter so enjoy! =D

Ten seconds had passed and they both had stared at each other. Until (Y/N) spoke,

"I'm sorry that I lied to you Mr. Fujiki. I didn't want to go back class to face humiliation but President Kogami and Vice President Spectre saw me at the staircase. They decided to took me somewhere else to console me." (Y/N) explained to Mr. Fujiki as she look down.

"I didn't want her to be alone Mr. Fujiki. I reassured you that as Student Council President, I look out all the students in this school and help them." Ryoken said puting his hand on (Y/N) head with a smile on his face.

(Y/N) blushes as she look up to see Ryoken. He turn and still smiling at her which made Mr. Fujiki very annoyed after seeing this and he walked closer to (Y/N).

"Thank you for helping her but since I'm her teacher it's my job to make sure that she'll return to class and protect her from harm." Mr. Fujiki said as he put his hand on (Y/N) shoulder and pull her closer to him.

(Y/N) turn to Mr. Fujiki and her face redden as she was inches way to contact Mr. Fujiki's body. Ryoken was started to get irritated to Mr. Fujiki when pull (Y/N) closer to him. They both took their hands off of (Y/N). He stared at Mr. Fujiki giving him the cold shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be in class right now and teaching other students Mr. Fujiki instead looking for (Y/N)? I hate to see a teacher who doesn't give all of their students the same treatment equally." Ryoken said as he gave his passive aggressiveness to Mr. Fujiki.

"Shouldn't you be in class Ryoken or at least in the Student Council room to prepare the upcoming spring festival? Since you wouldn't want to let the school down." Mr. Fujiki said as he threw his irritation back to Ryoken.

(Y/N) walk a few steps back as she and Spectre stay silent, witnessing the tension grew between Mr. Fujiki and Ryoken. It's like if they were two lions fighting over a female mate. They both sweat-drop as well feeling unease and nervous.

(Y/N) whispered to Spectre and asked, "Umm... should we go and let them be?"

"I don't think that would be wise if we leave them alone." Spectre replied to (Y/N).

She tried to break them by asking them nervously, "Umm... guys?"

"What?!" Mr.Fujiki and Ryoken said in unison while looking at (Y/N).

"Okay, nevermind then." (Y/N) said as she's afraid to be eaten alive by those two.

"(Y/N) wants return to class before the bell rings." Spectre respond to (Y/N) and hoping that they settled down.

They both calm down and listen to Spectre. Ryoken walk towards to (Y/N) and said, "I'm sorry for raising my voice (Y/N). Until we meet again."

"Bye, you two." (Y/N) said as the both head back to the Student Council Room.

"Let's go (Y/N)." Mr. Fujiki said as he and (Y/N) head back to the classroom.

As they got closer to the classroom, (Y/N) stop and said, "Umm.... Mr. Fujiki I don't know if we should enter the classroom together."

Mr. Fujiki pause to glance at (Y/N) and asked, "Didn't you want to return to class?"

"I do but...." (Y/N) pause and thinking if the harassment will get worse if rumors spread about her and Mr. Fujiki.

"You don't want to hear more rumors spread about you and the attacker will use it against you?" Mr. Fujiki said as she nodded.

"I see, then hide by one of hallways and wait there until the bell rings. I'll tell one of your friends to bring your bag so they can give it to you." He said as she look up to him.