Chapter 23 {Romantic Interests}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter twenty-three. I'm sorry for posting this late I was very tired all week because of overtime at work. Enjoy! 🤗

In the courtyard, Takeru and (Y/N) is helping Jin to set up the microphone and speakers to make a sound test and to find the best spot to put the microphone and speakers.

"(Y/N) move that speaker to the end of the left side of the stage while Takeru moves the other speaker to the right. We need to distance themselves because it will make a loud shrieking sound." Jin said as they move the speakers.

"Ok." (Y/N) said.

"That's good spot. You guys should take a break while I plug in the speakers." Jin said as both teens got off the stage.

"I'm tired. Aren't you Takeru?" (Y/N) said as she stretches her arms.

"A little bit but we got to go to school very early tomorrow." Takeru replied as (Y/N) pouted.

"Aw, I don't want to wake up very early." (Y/N) complain as Takeru chuckles.

"*chuckles* Don't worry (Y/N), tomorrow is the last day and when school is over we'll have fun at the festival." Takeru said which made her happy.

"You're right Takeru. It's going to be a blast with you, Jin, Aoi, and Kiku. I hope they have games." (Y/N) said as she was excited about the festival.

While they were having a conversation, Jin decided that it was a perfect time to help Takeru to impress (Y/N). He switches the cable from the laptop to plug in his phone with the speakers. He picks a song that Takeru is familiar with and play it. (Y/N) and Takeru had their eyes wide open as they both turned to Jin.

"I'm just sound checking the speakers." Jin said as he smiled.

"Oh ok. It's loud and clear." (Y/N) said.

"Takeru remember this song. You show me some dance moves." Jin said Takeru was flustered.

"You can dance?" (Y/N) asked as she turned to him.

"Sure Takeru knows how to dance and he's really good at it. He's just too shy to show it." Jin said as he winked at Takeru.

"Can you show me?" (Y/N) said excitedly.

"Umm... I don't know." Takeru said still embarrassed.

"Come on, Takeru. (Y/N) wants to see you dance." Jin said as he winked at him which made Takeru catch on what Jin was doing.

"Alright then." Takeru said.

Jin replays the music, as Takeru was preparing himself. When the music starts Takeru dance. (Y/N) was surprise to Takeru was dancing like one of those kpop boys groups she sees on TV. Her eyes were glued on Takeru as he was synchronizing with the music. He did some tricks that looks hard to do. After the song was done, Takeru stop as he poses and (Y/N) clapped and cheered him.

"Wow! That looks so good Takeru! You dance like a kpop star." (Y/N) said complimenting him.

"Thanks (Y/N), I thought it's embarrassing to show you." Takeru said as he rubs his head from behind.

"No not at all Takeru. It was so cool the way you dance." (Y/N) said.

"Takeru taught me some dance moves." Jin said.

"Teach me how to dance like that." (Y/N) said.

"Sure." Takeru said.

Takeru show (Y/N) some dance moves as he did some steps on how to do it. Jin joins in the fun as he wanted to dance with them. (Y/N) had some trouble with some of the dance moves. Takeru corrects her and touches her at times to show her the correct way to dance. Ryoken watching them as they were laughing and having fun. He's upset as his eyes were filled with envy. He wants (Y/N) to have fun but he didn't like how Takeru was touching her and made her laugh.