Chapter 25 {Having Fun at the Festival}

A/N: I'm back from Hiatus. Sorry for keeping you waiting. I didn't expect to come back with 5,000 views. I felt unhappy for the past couple of months because I was forcing myself to write which made me feel unmotivated. So, I reread this series. I'm now start to open this story and understand why people like it. This is chapter twenty-five of the story. Enjoy! 🤗

After school at the back of the school, it was crowded with students. It was decorated with balloons, banners, and some lanterns that are shaped like a cherry blossom. Music can be heard as it was coming from the stage that has two big black speakers. It was full of canopies as each one has something to sell the students. Some sell food while others make games for students to win prizes like carnival games. (Y/N) was with her friends as they looked around the festival.

"So many things to do here." (Y/N) said.

"Where do we start?" Kiku asked.

"We could try some food." Aoi said.

"Maybe play some games." Jin said.

"Since we can't decide, let's flip a coin. Heads are food and tails are games." Takeru said as the others nodded.

He took out a coin and use his thumb to flip it. The coin was on the air for a few seconds until it falls into Takeru's left hand. He clenches it and puts it on his right palm. He took off his left hand and it landed on tails.

"It's tails." Takeru said as the others look at it.

"Well, games it is." Jin said as they walk again to find some games.

They look around the area until they see six pins stack on each other like a pyramid on the table. There are some students who are playing it as they wanted some plushies they have displayed.

"Let trying this game first." Kiku said as she wanted a small fluffy bunny plushie.

"Same here." Aoi said as both of them nodded and gave the money to a student who in the booth.

Each of them was given two softballs as they looked at the pins. The first throw hit the pin but didn't knockdown. The second throw they only knocked one pin down. Both girls frown as they didn't win and won't get the plushies.

"Aww, I didn't hit all of them." Kiku said

"It's hard than it looks." Aoi said as they were clueless about

"Maybe the pins are harder to hit. It's probably heavy." Jin said

"Your right Jin. By looking at the pins they look a bit heavier than normal pins." (Y/N) said

"Let me try." Takeru said as

He grabs four softballs and he walked a few steps back. He throws the first softball and hit all the six pins. They were surprised to see Takeru as he grabs the second softball and hit the next six pins off the table. They were surprised as Takeru gave the other two softballs to the student and they gave him the two bunny plushies.

"Whoa, he hit all of them twice." (Y/N) said.

"Impressive." Jin said.

"Here's your plushie girls." Takeru said as he gave the plushie to Aoi and Kiku.

"Thanks, Takeru." Aoi and Kiku said as he smiled.

The others won every game. Takeru won most of the games thanks to his physical strength. The group had a handful of prizes that they're carrying. They were getting closer to a long and slim thirty feet machine with a red bell on top. It was crowded as students were taking turns to play High Strikes. They stop as they saw the prizes as they were filled with big plushies and inflatable hammers and swords.