Chapter 26 {False Accusations}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter twenty-six. Enjoy!

Rei was scared that she'll get in trouble and if the school finds out she made sexual advances to Mr. Fujiki. Rumors will spread around her and students will judge her. Rei quickly got off of Mr. Fujiki and ran towards Miss Hayami.

"He made me do it!" Rei said as she pointed at him and hiding behind Miss Hayami.

"What?!" Mr. Fujiki yell he can't believe what's he's hearing.

"Rei you were clearly on top of Mr. Fujiki." Miss Hayami said as she crossed her arms.

"I know but..." Rei said as her expression changed to upset.

"But what Rei?" Miss Hayami asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"He threatened me if I don't do what he said." Rei said as she looked down.

"Rei you know well that Mr. Fujiki would never do that." Miss Hayami said.

"He did Miss Hayami." The young woman turned to see Miyu standing by the door as her eyes are filled with guilt.

"Miyu." Miss Hayami said as she was surprised to see her.

"I saw everything, Miss Hayami. He was forced her to stay still as he touched her." Miyu said as Miss Hayami walked towards her and having her hands on her shoulders.

"You sure Miyu?" Miss Hayami asked as Miyu nodded.

"*sobs* You didn't believe me and you were going to turn a blind eye to let him hurt me." Rei said crying as Miss Hayami didn't know to respond.

"I..." Miss Hayami looked worried as she looked at Rei was in tears.

"Please don't leave me alone with him." Rei said still crying and hugging the female teacher.

"Miss Hayami it's not what you think let me ex... " Before Mr. Fujiki could finish his sentence Miss Hayami interrupt him.

"I think you have to discuss this to the headmaster." Miss Hayami said as Mr. Fujiki couldn't believe what he heard.

They were waiting outside of the headmaster's office as Miss Hayami explained the headmaster about the incident. The door open as they went inside and took a seat.

"Thank you, Miss Hayami. You can leave now." The Headmaster said as she bows to him and left the room.

She closes the door as the headmaster looked at them. He was having a hard time believing that Mr. Fujiki would do something bad to a female student.

"*sigh* I don't know what happened between the two of you. Can each of you explain to me?" The headmaster said as needed to know what happened to them.

"I was in the room graded the test and Rei called in as she wanted to talk to me privately. She gave me a gift as a love confession but I declined it telling her that's wrong for a student to have a relationship with a teacher. She refused that answer and was furious at me to the point that she made sexual advances towards me. You know the rest from Miss Hayami." Mr. Fujiki explained as Rei slam the desk.

"That isn't true!" Rei yelled.

"Rei let me hear your side." The headmaster said as Rei cross her arms.

"I want to give him a present because he saves me from Wednesday as a thank you but when I gave it to him. He... tried to... touch me and... I told him to stop but... he ignores me... and took advantage of me." Rei said as she was about to have a breakdown as the headmaster examined her.

"Well since the only person who saw everything is Miyu. I would like to hear what she said." The headmaster said as he turned to Miyu as she was scared that she'll say something wrong in front of Rei.