TWENTY-THREE

"No, she doesn't need anything," Miran voice says from behind her. "Anything from you, that is."

Kim turned back at him, she gave a smile.

"Who?" The waiter gets interrupted by her.

"There is my love," she wrapped her hands around his waist pulling him closer.

"You're drunk?" He clenches his teeth.

"I'm not," she kissed his chest.

"That's enough." he helped her up.

"Stop it!" She says, pushing him back. Her dress really exposed,

"Kimimela?" He moved closer to her.

"Why do you always say I'm yours yet, you abandon me to myself?" she chuckles, with her eyes half closed.

"Because you're mine!" He placed her over his shoulders, taking her away.

"Leave you for two hours and you get drunk?" Miran complained taking off her heels.

"Why are you torturing me?"

"What?"

"You're driving me crazy, Miran!"

"Well, that's what happens when you go against me, you drive me crazy"

"I never went against you."

"You need to sleep"

"I don't want to," she got up, wrapping her hands around his waist.

"Well you have to, because you're drunk."

"I said I'm not."

"Go to sleep."

"You're so bossy!" She lays on the bed, breathing loudly. "And mean, too."

The next morning, Kim opens her eyes to the bright room. She heard water splash, she got up holding her head, with the pain from the hang over.

"Why do you always say I'm yours, yet you always abadon me to myself," she chuckles, with her eyes half closed.

"Because you're mine!" He placed her over his shoulders, taking her away.

"Was that your man?"

"Well, maybe," she raised her gaze at him.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing, not all. He just wouldn't touch me" she says, gulping her drink as once.

"Must be tough," he takes her shot glass out of her hand, his hands brushed hers, Kim raised her gaze at him. "For much a pretty lady like you"

"Thank you," she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Do you need-"

"No, she doesn't need anything" Miran voice says from behind her.

Kim held her mouth, as her memory of last night floods in. "Oh"

"I see you're up," Miran's voice startled her as he stood by the bathroom door. Kim avoided his eyes.

"Huh? Yeah."

"Have some water, I have somewhere to be," he handed a bottle water to her.

"Thanks," she looked around confused, how come he wasn't getting mad

"Hm?" She choked at her saliva, seeing Miran drop his towel.

"Did you ch- change me?"

"Is that a big deal?" He turned over, Kim's eyes went down at him. She cleared her throat forcing her gaze away from him.