THIRTY

"I can't believe he said that," Ava says, adjusting her clothes.

"Your cell is ringing," Kim picked it up, handing it to her. She read the caller's ID.

"Woah, Kimimela!" Ava took the phone from her hands.

Kim turned over to her. She must've not seen clearly, Jackson was calling.

"Why is Jackson calling?" Kim looked at her.

"It's none of your business," Ava looked away.

"You're not seeing him again, are you?" Kim asked.

"Kim, don't start a lecture, your man must be waiting."

"Ava?"

"You're gonna be late, I don't want to talk about it."

"That's enough. Just tell me what's going on. Please."

"Stop acting like you're perfect. Just because your man is rich and all, doesn't mean you act like you understand my own." Ava retorted.

Kim stared at her, mouth open. "So this has been on your mind for a while, right? Because my man is rich and all?"

Ava could see that she hurt Kim but, right now, she didn't care. "Just go," Ava walked out of the room, locking herself in the bathroom.

Kim inhaled deeply. This was the first time she was seeing Ava like this in twelve years. She took her bag and walked out of the room.

"Oh mi hija," Lara smiled, seeing her step out of the room. (My daughter)

"Mamá, por favor cuida a Ava, ella no es feliz."(Mama, Please watch Ava, she's not happy)

"What's wrong?" She took her hair backwards.

"No sé, ella no me hablaría," she cleared her throat, with a smile on her face.(

"Okay, I will," she tapped her, adjusting her hair. "Go on."

Kim walked out of the building. Miran was standing beside a black Porsche. Kim blushed, he was indeed the most handsome man she had seen. His broad shoulders showed clearly. In the white shirt which he unbuttoned the first three, this exposes a fine necklace, he was wearing, he matched with a black trousers. His sharp jawline was perfectly craved, and his black hair covers his forehead, he indeed seemed like an angel.

She cleared her throat, calling his attention. Miran smiled, seeing she did dress up for him. Staring at her from her feet to her face, her coat button was open which exposed her laps. Her skin was silky and smooth, it shined. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He thought for a while and her eyes shot at him wide. She wore a red dress that hugged her body, matching with a white heel, she packed her hair backwards in a low clean bun. The dress sleeve was low exposing her cleavages, Her jawline were fully exposed, he smiled seeing the necklace he got for her.

"It's beautifu,l" she says, referring to the car. "It's new, I haven't seen it before." she walked closer to him

"And so are you Hermosa, you look like a goddess." his hands wrapped her waist gently. (beautiful)

"Thank you," She smiles. Miran brought out a bouquet flower from behind him. "Miran," she blushed, "that's so sweet."

"Hmm? Don't I deserve a kiss?"

"Of course," she pressed her lips against his, resting her hands on this shoulders.

"Come on," he helped her into the car. Kim placed the flowers at the back seat.

Soon after, they stopped at a tall building, she looked through the window, scanning the whole building.

"A hotel?"