➷ 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"ECHIKO chann!!!!!" A girl who was wearing a white school uniform called out while running to her friend happily. "Echiko!" she called again, and stopped running as she bent down a little bit, panting heavily. After
a few seconds, she looked up straight at her friend's face. "Echiko chan?" she called once again, and looked at her friend with a shocked and disbelieving expression.

"E-chi-" She can't finish her words and blood is coming out of her mouth. The blood was covering her white uniform. When you look down, there's a knife which is deep in her stomach and the cause of the bleeding. She fell on the ground right away with a disbelieving look on her face. "Why?" she whispered as blood wasn't stopping coming out of her mouth and clenching her friend's arm so tightly.

She woke up right away from her sleep and was panting heavily. "What the actual fuck was that?" she cursed to herself as she woke up from her sleep. She's flooding in her own sweats and no word could describe how she's feeling right now. "Echiko?" called a person next to her.

She looked at him, who had just woken up from his sleep while rubbing his hand over his eyes and yawning. "Are you okay, sweetie?" he asked, looking at Echiko even though the view wasn't clear enough since it was dark in the room. I'm fine. It's okay, you can go back to sleep" Echiko replied, getting up from the bed. She went straight to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She washed her face with water and looked at herself again in the mirror.

After a minute, she went out quietly and looked at her boyfriend laying down on the bed, continuing his sleep.
Echiko slowly tipped her foot and went to bed quietly. She laid on the bed and tried to sleep again, but didn't work out. So she decided to look at the ceiling as she couldn't sleep. It has been three months since she's been dreaming of the same thing.

Why do I keep on dreaming about them these days? Last time it was Minyoung and Rina and now is Sora? she asked herself, trying to figure out the answer by herself, but failed. Then, she decided to close her eyes and try to sleep. She even changed her sleep position multiple times. She can finally sleep after so many attempts.

Echiko decided to go to church by herself in the morning after repeatedly asking Kento, her boyfriend, to let her go alone. Kento keeps on saying she can't go anywhere without an escort. Echiko knows why he's thinking that way. He's just worried for her safety since he is the leader of the biggest yakuza group in Japan. Every single place in Japan belongs to him, and he can get whatever he wants as he pleases.

God, please forgive all my mistakes. I know that I've done something really bad before. I've done something that no one can even forgive me for. But please, I'm begging you. Please don't punish me in this way. I would rather leave everything behind for the sake of your forgiveness. She pleaded in her heart. Tears were dripping from her eyes through her cheeks slowly.

Only you know how regretful I am for the mistakes I've made. I killed my best friend. Yes, I admit it. I killed everyone, even my best friends. My God, I regret every single action I've done at that moment. If only I had another chance to get back to the old times. I would rather sacrifice everything for them. I would like to fix everything for them! Please, my god. She pleaded as she sobbed in her seat, her hands clenched so tightly.

"Only one more chance, God," she said it again. "ONE MORE TIME!!!!" She exclaimed. " I WANT TO FIX EVERYTHING," she screams regretfully as she falls from the chair to the ground, crying so much. I can't live like this anymore. This is not what I wanted. I'm not happy at all. I feel pathetic. I'm in pain. My God, please help me. Only one more chance... I want to fix everything. She's crying hardly while her eyes are closed and begging to God with the hope that He will listen to her wish.

Once she calmed, she opened her eyes and woke up somewhere else. That place is all white. There's no wall, no roof. Everything is like an unlimited long hallway with white walls. "Where am I?" She asked herself while her eyes travelled around the hallway looking for someone. Then a girl with a white dress, white hair, and skin as pale as milk appeared. She's walking closer to Echiko.

"What would you do if I gave you a chance?" She asked directly, with no doubt. "What? The-The chance?" "You're God?" She asked in disbelief while looking at her face, trying to remember, even though she knew that she wouldn't remember after this meeting was over. She looked at Echiko with an 'answer me' look.

"I- I'll definitely change my fate." Echiko replied right away. She looks at Echiko with an unsatisfied look on her face. Echiko knows what exactly she wants. Echiko gets on her knees and pronounces. "I've made so many mistakes ever since I was born. I'm not going to blame my parents for having me, but I'm blaming myself for not listening to them. I would never have thought that I would kill my friends because of jealousy. I admit it. I'm a cruel person. I don't deserve to be in this world. I don't feel at ease at all. If you ask me, do I regret my past actions? The answer is yes. I will always regret it. If you don't give me a chance to fix this, I will never be able to live this life anymore. I'd rather die than live with a dead body like this. " She said and cried so badly.

"If you're God, please let me live in my past again." I just want to fix everything up. That's all I asked, "she said as she sobbed heavily. Echiko imagines her friends' faces one by one. The moments with them The sweet smile they have when they are really happy. Everything came like a flood as her tears couldn't stop dripping.
Then, she looked at the god and no one was there. No, it's not just that. The room is changing too.

"I'm back!" She said in disbelief. Echiko looks around and pinches herself. "Ow!" she groan and smiling through the happiness. "I'M BACK! I'M BACK!!!!! " She screamed loudly.

To be continued...