➷ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Before we fight Devil's Eyes, we were supposed to fight the Drac Gang. But now, the plan has changed. The Drac Gang are no longer our enemies, but where did they go? That is a misunderstanding." Echiko said while writing in her book with a long sigh leaving her mouth.

"The second thing that is weird right now is Sakura. I've never seen her before. In fact, in my past life, There's like no one in my memory named Sakura. Plus, I'd never heard of Kagura having a sister. As long as I can remember, in my past life, Kagura was literally an orphanage and had no one but Kento to hang on to" She tried to recall everything on her mind.

"Okay, I think I get it now." Echiko said as she corrected her position while sitting and writing in the book. "Before we fought the Drac Gang, I did something I shouldn't have done. The Drac's second leader was mad at me because I killed the Drac Queen. That's because I've been obsessed with Ryo in the past and killed anyone who I found really intimate with him."

"The leader of the Drac Gang, which I don't remember her name but I recognised her as the Drac Queen, used to be his best childhood friend. I killed her because she said that I'm a stalker and a psychopath, which is true. I even used Akkun and Yuki to protect myself. " She said more.

"That explains why everyone thought I'd changed when I arrived! Because I don't seem to care about Ryo anymore". Echiko snapped her fingers and bit the pen cap to keep on recalling her memories. "But this time, I've never seen The Drac's Queen." She asked herself, her head frowning. "But I don't think I need to worry about that since everything is going well so far. I just need to worry about Sakura, right?"

"There's literally no one who would believe me if I said that she's a spy. Instead of wasting my time on convincing them, maybe I am the one who should protect them from Sakura. That plan would be enough" She pouts and sighs. "Yeah, right. The only thing I have to do is keep my eyes on the members so that they won't get hurt. That's enough for tonight. I need to sleep since tomorrow is going to be a tough day," she said while walking to her bed to sleep.

»»--⍟--««

"Has everyone arrived?" Echiko walks to the meeting spot while getting off her bike. "You're late," Mitsuya said with a stern voice. "Well, I'm sorry, I slept too late last night." She replied while walking to the stairs, and Mitsuya quickly started the short meeting. He gave some encouraging words to the crowd, and Ryo also gave a short speech. Akkun and Yuki also gave some short speeches until Echiko's turn arrived.

"I'm not a motivator, so let's just do our best," she said, as the crowd clapped their hands and laughed at her simplest speech. "Let's get going," Ryo said as they walked down the stairs while the crowds were ready on their bikes. When everyone was ready, they went to the spot where Ryo and Kento had agreed to meet.

Once they arrived, the place was surrounded by the sounds of bikes. They get into the place, which is more like an unfinished building because of the construction work that has been stopped a long time ago. They get into their formation quickly, which is Ryo in the front line. Yuki, Akkun, Sora, and Mitsuya are on the second line, while Rina and Minyoung are on the same line as the rest of the members. While Echiko is hiding in the crowd to avoid attention, She even tied her hair and wore a hoodie to look like a man.

"You're finally here... Yoshizawa Ryo," a voice came from the front. As they were all looking at him. Echiko also looked at him and her heart was beating so fast. She's suddenly becoming anxious. "Yeah, I'm here. So what?" Ryo replied. "Ryo, if you just gave Echiko to me, we wouldn't have to fight with each other like this." He said as he pouted sadly, which made Ryo annoyed.