➷ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

What should I do now? Should I ask them to stop the fight? No, I can't. They'll definitely disagree with me. I can't let those kids die, and I can't let them die either! What am I supposed to do? Before this, my plan was to avoid anything involving any fights. But I know that it won't last. I need a new plan. What would it be?

Echiko put her head on her table as she was thinking hard. "Eyyo Tsurimi Echiko" Akkun knocked on her desk as she looked up. "Here," he gave her a meal as she pushed it. "I don't want to eat. I'm on my diet" she replied. "Fuck you and your diet. Eat this " He forced Echiko to take it, so she didn't have any choice but to take it. "Thank you," she said.

"Where's the others?" She asked while looking at him, grabbing a chair for him to sit in. "There," he said as he showed the others walking into the classroom. "Sorry for being late," they apologised before randomly grabbing their chairs. "Where's..." Echiko was about to ask them a question when Yuki cut her off. "Ryo has important things to take care of," he answered quickly.

"AGAIN?! It has been more than five times, including today. What is the important thing, bruh?" Mitsuya sighed. "Can we just leave him alone? Of course, he has his own personal things to do. It's not like we can't live without him," Rina said as she rolled her eyes. While Sora nudged her elbow and widened her eyes, The stare that tells her something like Did you realize who you're talking about? "I mean, it's... not like... we can't eat without him." Rina stuttered.

They were all eating until Echiko broke the silence. "Can I ask you guys something?" Echiko asked. "You already asked," Mitsuya said, as she rolled her eyes annoyingly. "Do we... have to fight with the Devil's Eyes?" Echiko asked. "Why did you ask that? Obviously we should," Yuki replied. "What if we don't fight? We can discuss it with them. Ask them what they want and ask them to leave Shibuya. We can make a deal with them." Echiko suggested, which gave them a blank reaction.

"Echiko chan, you're one of the leaders of this Manshi Gang. Your subordinates were beaten and killed by them. You were expecting us to have a conversation with that type of person?! They attacked us using sharp weapons, Echiko chan! " Mitsuya said, his face filled with disbelief. Mitsuya may appear foolish in all situations, but not in Manshi situations. When it comes to fighting and any discussion involving Manshi Gang, he is always serious.

"That's what gave me more anxiety, Mitsuya kun! None of us know how to use any sharp weapon. What if any of us got hurt? I don't want to lose all of you again!" She said more. All of them were silent for a while. "Echiko chan, I understand how you are feeling. I don't know if I can handle those feelings. But we have to do this. You know, no one can dispute Ryo's decision," Yuki said, patting her back. "I would! I will ask him to reconsider his plan" Echiko said more, and they sighed.

»»——⍟——««

"Nope. I don't agree with you, Echiko chan," Ryo said, gritting his teeth. "Ryo kun, we don't know how to use those things! How are we going to fight with him? Where are we going to learn to use it? " Echiko said to him, more like a shout. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me, Echiko chan. I'm being patient with you. So don't make me lose it this time" He said as he stepped closer to her and his face became closer to her face. "Why? What are you going to do to me? You want to slap me in the face? You want to punch me? kick me or something?" She's challenging him.

He's gritting his teeth. "Ryo kun, do you even know how to use a knife? Or do you only know to smear it on your fucking bread?" She smirked. Ryo grits his teeth more. "FUCK!" he yelled as he walked away, kicking some random can from the floor. "ECHIKO!" Akkun called her as she looked at him. He pulled Echiko to another place to have a private talk with her. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked while looking at her.

"I just want him to listen to me for once, Akkun kun. He can't risk everyone in this group fighting with those madmen without knowing how! He needs to think about that. Yes, we are so good at fighting, but one stab can make us paralysed for our entire life!" She said more. Akkun looks at her sister and hugs her. "I fucking love you, Echiko chan, and I get what you are trying to say. I know you were worried and I can't say that I'm not nervous about this fight" he said as he took a deep breath slowly.