➷ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Ryo introduced Sakura as her girl to the members. All the members were shocked because they thought that Echiko is his crush. Ryo said as they nodded, understand. "Sakura chan, did you bring that stuff here?" Ryo asked, and she nodded her head. "Yes I did." It's in my car. I'll go grab it," she said, and was about to go when Ryo stopped her. "That's okay, I'll go grab it," Ryo replied, and she passed the key to him.

"I'll help you," Mitsuya said, as Yuki and Akkun followed him in the back. Now, only Rina, Minyoung, Sora, and Echiko are left in the hanging spot. "Have a seat, Sakura san," Minyoung said politely as she said thank you and sat across from Echiko. "Can I ask you something?" Rina asked, and she nodded. "You're Ryo's..." "Ahh, as you guys heard... I am his girl," she said, and Echiko looked at her. "Girl what? Her girlfriend? " Echiko asked, and she nodded her head more. Echiko's heart broke into pieces. "I need to go to the toilet," she said as she woke up from her seat and walked to the toilet.

Echiko closed the door and tears quickly dropped. Is she really in a relationship with Ryo? That can't be. We just went out yesterday... We went on a date... But it can't be a mistake... She even admits it. Ryo introduced her as his girl. What am I? 'A fucking toy?' Echiko sat on the floor as she cried silently. She bit her lip and, after a while, she heard the boys' voice and she quickly looked in the mirror. She washed her face quickly and went out.

"There you are. Let's go pick our weapon." Akkun put his hand on her shoulder while walking outside. Echiko look at that stuff. She grabbed it and touched the weapon. "Wow..." She was amazed. This is the first time she's ever seen that stuff. "Be careful," Akkun said while taking out a dagger from the bag. Akkun looks at the dagger while trying to play with it. "This is so cool. I'm going to take this" he said, and walked away.

Sora was excited watching all those weapons, but the only thing that caught her attention was... "Oh my god." She took out the Katana from the bag and closed her mouth, excited. "Damn gurl, it suits you," Minyoung said, reaching into her bag for something. "What is this?" She asked while taking it out. "A fan?" She looked weird while Sakura came to her and showed her. "This is Tessen." "When you open it, the blade will activate. Even when you close it, on both sides of the fan can still be used as a blade, "Sakura explained to her.

"Oh my goodness, this is... my thing." She said, "This is so pretty!" She said more excitedly. If you're finished, then move! It's my turn! " Rina said as she pushed Minyoung slowly forward. Rina pulled out Siangham from the bag and looked in the bag again. She tried to dig more and saw Nunchaku as she quickly pulled it out. I want this, but I also want this. "I can't pick," Rina said as she put her palm on her cheeks. "That's fine, you can take both," Sakura said. "We can take two things?" Akkun heard and decided to take another weapon from another bag.

Next is Echiko's turn. She looked in the bag, watching the leftovers, and found something cool. She took it out and was confused. "What is this?" She asked, and Sakura answered. "That's Nekode. Come, let me put this on you." Sakura put the Nekode on her fingers. "Wow..." Echiko looks at her fingers. "Echiko chan." Echiko tries to keep calm and looks at Ryo. "I think we might need an archer. So, I'm counting on you" he said while giving her the recurve bow and the quiver. She looked at him. "Why me? You could've asked her," she said while looking at Sakura. "What do you mean? She's not joining our battle," Ryo said, which made Echiko surprised.

"Why? She didn't want to? I thought she'd join us" Echiko asked. "Well, if she joins us, then you might lose your leader position. She fights better than you," Ryo said, and went. "As if you are good enough," she said, and looked at Sakura, who was laughing at her. I swear to God I want to punch your fucking face. Echiko walked away with that stuff.

As time passed by, they had already picked their weapons. Ryo decided to go with the Greatsword and Punching Dagger as a backup. Yuki picked a Two-Bladed Sword and a Kukri. Akkun picked Ninjato, a Three-Section Staff, and a Dagger. Mitsuya chose Chakram, the Butterfly Sword, and the Chain. Echiko's picks were the archery set, the Nekode, and some Shurikens. Sora's picks were a katana and a short sword. Rina's picks were Siangham and Nunchaku. Minyoung went with Tessen and Sai.

"Since you guys already have your pick, you guys shall practise it." Sakura said "I'll guide you guys on how to use that stuff, so don't worry. If you need anything or you have any questions, you can ask me. " Sakura added with a smile, which made Echiko annoyed. They start their practise with the main weapon first. While everyone is having a fun time practising their weapon, Echiko, on the other hand, can't even focus on her archery practise. Her eyes always land on how intimate Ryo and Sakura are. The way Sakura touched Ryo's hand to correct him and his body structure They also laughed with each other.

"Oii" someone called her from behind, making her turn to him. "Did you know how to use this thing?" Yuki asked. Echiko pouts and shakes her head no. "Awww, come here, let me teach you," he said while putting the quiver on her waist. "Did you know how to use this thing?" Echiko asked him back, as she wanted to laugh at him. "Yeah, I did. My parents taught me sometimes when I was a kid. I'm also one of the best at archery in my school a long time ago," he said more while setting up the quiver on her waist.

"Then why don't you pick this thing for your main weapon?" Echiko asked. Yuki gets up and looks at her. "Ryo didn't let me do it. Well, I understand why. This is his strategy. People know me, Ryo, Akkun, and Mitsuya as some of the leaders in Manshi. People don't know that you are also one of the leaders. They know that the Manshi Gang has this one girl as a leader, but they don't know that it was Echiko chan. Hence, since your girls are going to line up with us in the front, they won't notice that you're not with us. You got it?" Yuki explained to her, making her nod. "I see..." She replied.

"Now, let me help you with this thing. First thing first, this is what we call a recurve bow. This is basically like the main body. Next, the quiver is a space for you to put all of your arrows in it. Then, how do you shoot? " Yuki grabs an arrow from the quiver and teaches Echiko. "You take the arrow and put it in this place." He showed it to Echiko as she nodded in understanding. "Then, you close your other eye and try to aim it by looking at this thing that we call sight," he said more while showing it to Echiko. "These two things are the stabiliser rod" he continued. "Once you are ready, you already have your aim and let it go. You'll hit your target." He explained more, and Echiko nodded in understanding.

Yuki does it for the first time to show it to her. He pulled the bowstring, aimed at the target, and released! "WOW!" Echiko was shocked, looking at his brother. "You look really cool!" She added more, which made Yuki smirk proudly and wave to everyone as if he was famous. Echiko punched him on the chest and laughed. "Now, it's your turn," Yuki said, and passed the recurve bow to her. Echiko grabbed it from him and took an arrow from the quiver and tried to do it.

"Don't shake," Yuki said when he saw Echiko's hand shaking. "Echiko, stabilise your hand first and pulled it slowly. The more you pulled, the stronger it went" Yuki said. Echiko tries to do it. "No, no, that's wrong. Let me show you," Yuki said, as he hugged her from the back and held the recurve bow thing with her. Echiko is shocked by Yuki's actions. Suddenly, he whispered to her ears. "He makes you cry today, doesn't he? Shall we teach him a lesson?" Yuki whispered and made Echiko look at him. They looked at each other, and they were really close.

"Oh shit," Mitsuya said as soon as he saw Echiko and Yuki's situation. "Why?" Akkun asked him, and Mitsuya showed him by pointing with his mouth. Everyone looked at them hugging each other. Everyone was too stunned to speak. "Eyy Yuki," Akkun said, walking towards them. "And... Shoot!" Yuki said while releasing the arrow, and it went to the middle of the board. "BULLSEYE!" Echiko screamed loudly as they both clapped their hands together.

"Akkun, did you call me?" Yuki asked. "Huh? No, nothing," Akkun said in confusion. "Get back to your practice," Ryo said, more like an order to them. Everyone returns to their practise while Ryo still looks at them. "Someone's holding his anger," Yuki whispered to Echiko, which made Echiko smile. "Yuki, get back to your practice," Ryo said. "I need to teach her..." Yuki replied but got cut off with Ryo's order. "She can do it by herself. "You go away from her," he said.

Echiko looks at Ryo, who's giving her a glare. That glare tells her that he's about to blow up, but he's trying to hold it together. "That's fine. I'll practise with him the next day, and he'll be my teacher for today because he's done it before," Echiko replied, leaving Ryo speechless. Serves you right, Yoshizawa Ryo. She said to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED...