➷ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Ryo called Echiko to have a conversation about Buta Gang issues. They were both sitting on the couches with no one around, which made Echiko even more nervous than before. Echiko takes a look at the outside where Yuki and her friends are. "Echiko" Ryo called Echiko as he felt like Echiko was not paying attention to him.

Echiko looked at him right away. "Yes?" Echiko replied with a blank face, which made Ryo quite mad. He stood up and walked towards Echiko. He bows down a little bit and looks into Echiko's eyes. Echiko suddenly felt like her face burned. He suddenly put both of his hands on the sofa while still looking at Echiko. Echiko was stunned. This is not Ryo.

Yuki and her friends, on the other hand, were watching them from outside. "Oh my," Rina said while closing her mouth, shocked at what Ryo did. "Things are getting steamy," Sora said, closing her eyes. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulders and looked at the owner of the hand. She was taken aback when she noticed Yuki's face was so close to hers. His jawline, his hair, his high nose, his Adam's apple. His perfect face.

Sora became aware and stopped watching him. She grinned shyly and looked at Echiko again. "Echiko should have kissed him by now," Minyoung said, unsatisfied with the way Echiko acted. Echiko suddenly escapes from Ryo and sits on the opposite couch from where Ryo's at. "That doesn't look like Chiko chan," Rina and Minyoung said in sync as they were disappointed with her actions.

Ryo was shocked by her action but still maintained the cool look on his face. "That doesn't look like you," Echiko said while looking at Ryo, who had already fallen onto the couch. Ryo looks at her. "That doesn't look like you either," he said. Echiko knew what he meant. The old Echiko would never miss a chance to get along with Ryo. She's the one who keeps on chasing Ryo. The old Echiko should've kissed him by now. But not this time. This is not the old Tsurimi Echiko.

"What do you want?" She said while crossing her arms. Echiko then put her feet on the table and crossed them. Ryo looks at her. "What have you done to Buta's leader's girlfriend?" He asked. Echiko looks at him and again she's confused. "Who's Buta's girlfriend? What's her name? " Echiko asked more. "If I'm not mistaken, it is Izumi Ayumi."

Izumi Ayumi? Who's that? Come on Chiko, think think think. Echiko quickly does the flashback on her mind. She closed her eyes, trying to figure out who that girl named Izumi Ayumi was. While she was busy thinking, someone burst into the room and made them look at the door.

"Ryo kun, Buta Gang has arrived," Yuki announced as they entered the room. BUTA GANG? Are we going to fight now? is what Echiko thought in her mind. "YOSHIZAWA SANNN!!!!!!!" called a guy with a big body and was tall. He's probably 6 feet something. Yeah, he's big. No wonder it's a pig gang, Echiko said to herself. "Oiii Nobu kun! What's up? You come here in the middle of my discussion. That's really rude," Ryo replied, as he looked at Nobu and smirked.

"Ryo kun, I don't mean to interrupt your meeting or date or what ever. I'm here to clear up something that should've been clear two days ago, " he replied. "Ah, it's about that girl, huh? Nobu, you could've had someone much better? There are so many women in this world. Just go get someone else," Ryo's words make Nobu burn inside. "Will you replace your mom with someone else over a cheap woman like them?" Nobu points his finger at Echiko and her friends.

"Ahhh, so that woman is your mom then," Rina said bravely as they all laughed at Nobu. "You bitch, shut up!" Nobu shouts, which makes everyone in that spot quiet. "Ryo kun, I believe you've heard the rumours about me finding that girl from your team, right? "Just let me have her already. I just want to return the favour," Nobu said while smirking and enjoying the situation.

"What favour?" Echiko asked. "She has been hitting my girlfriend until she's in the hospital right now." I should do the same thing too, right? " Nobu looks at Echiko. Echiko stands up and walks slowly towards Nobu. "I'm the one who did it. Why? You want to fight? " Echiko asked, bravely. She had been through all the steps of this situation before, and she remembered everything now.