➷ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Do you think you're the only one from the future?" Kento smirked while looking at Echiko. "What are you talking about?" Echiko looked at him in disbelief. Well, I'm not sure what happened at first. "Since we have plenty of time, let me tell you the story," he said, and sat in front of Echiko.

»»——⍟——««

"I JUST ASK YOU TO CONVINCE THE HEBI GANG TO GIVE US ONE OF THEIR NIGHTCLUBS! Can't you do it properly?! It's just a simple task I gave you!" Kento releases his anger at one of his workers. "Calm down babe..." A girl with natural straight black hair with an all black outfit and bondage boots said while trying to calm him down as she pulled his hand and asked him to sit on the sofa in his office.

She sat on his lap and said, "Calm down, honey. Don't be too stressed". "How can I not be stressed when this jerk didn't do his job properly?" He replied and sighed loudly. She gave a sign to the worker to get out of the office. He bowed to them and went out quickly. "Here, I have a plan. Why don't you send Echiko there to convince..." Her words got cut quickly.

"No, Kagura. I've told you, I don't want her to be involved with these things. She's not ready yet," Kento replied, which made her sigh. "Come on, Kento, how long are you going to keep her?" Kagura said as she raised her voice at him. "Echiko is useful to us, okay? She could kill anyone if we asked her to. If we tame her well, she'll be our little kitten. So, we have to wait until the right moment to completely tame her". Kento said more, which made Kagura sigh again.

"Yeah, right. Yet, how long are you going to wait to tame her? It has been more than 2 years, Kento! TWO FREAKING YEARS!" She said and walked away from Kento. "Kagura chan, it's just two years. It's not that long, baby. Plus, recently she's been dreaming of all of her friends. She's traumatized, okay? We need to do it slowly and step by step," Kento said, as he was trying to persuade Kagura.

"For now, why don't you try to complete that bastard task? You know you'll get the rewards if you do it really well," Kento said as he kissed Kagura's neck. "Fine," Kagura said as she stepped out of his office. Kento sighed loudly once Kagura's figure was lost from his sight. "Echiko... How much longer am I supposed to wait for you?" Kento sighed again for the third time as he closed his eyes for a while.

"Oyyy Kento!" Someone suddenly called for him as he opened his eyes and saw a guy coming towards him. "Why are you sitting here? You skipped class without inviting me, huh?" he said as he tapped on Kento's shoulder. He shoved him a cigarette, which Kento pushed away. "Wait, where the fuck am I?" He asked that guy. "Our spot, for sure," he replied, and lit up his cigarette.

"Why do you look so familiar?" He asked while looking at the guy's face. "Bro, what? You don't remember me? I'm your best friend. You've lost your memory?" He asked. "Stop the nonsense. I'm literally in my office just now" Kento said as he got up from the floor. "What office, bruh?" He said this while laughing at Kento. "Or you're travelling through time like Takemichi did in the Tokyo Revengers movie?" he said teasingly. Traveling time...? He sat next to him again and grabbed a cigarette from that guy's box.

»»——⍟——««

"How did you know that I am also from the future?" Echiko asked Kento right away after he finished his story. "At first, I wasn't suspicious at all. But then, when I saw how Ryo treated you differently from the past, it made me suspicious. You even went out with him, which has never happened in the past... am I right?" Kento said.

"You stalked me?" Echiko looked at him straight in the eyes. "Well, I had to," he replied. "What do you want from me?" She asked more. "Well, I don't want anything from you actually," he said as he got up from the chair. "Then why am I here?" She asked as she struggled to loosen the rope on her hand.

"That's enough for our chitchat today." Kento grabbed a tape from one of his subordinates and put it on her mouth. "Rest well, my princess," he said and kissed her on her lips, but got blocked by the tape.

»»——⍟——««

"How's Akkun?" Rina asked the boys as she and the girls had just arrived from home. "The doctor said that he's getting stable but he needs to rest because of the pressure he had on his throat. It's still red" Yuki answered Rina's question. "Have you guys seen him?" Minyoung asked, and the boys shook their heads. Minyoung nodded in understanding.

"Echiko..." Ryo finally spoke but got cut off by Minyoung. "No... Let's not talk about her yet, shall we?" Minyoung said, and Ryo looked at her right away. "What do you mean by not talking about her? Don't you care about her" He gave the death glare at Minyoung, which made Minyoung shiver right away.

"She was right, Ryo kun. I think you guys need to go home right now and go clean yourselves first. We'll take care of Akkun. Once Akkun has woken up, we'll have a discussion about Echiko," Sora said, trying to calm the situation. "I agree," Yuki agreed as Sora looked at him and he winked at her. "Aishhh these two," Mitsuya said annoyingly.

"Were you alright?" Minyoung asked Mitsuya, and he nodded yes. Ryo gets up from his seat to go to the lobby and go home. "Can you guys ride?" Sora asked as they looked at each other. "Well then, let us give you a ride," Sora said, and Minyoung agreed. "But someone needs to stay here in case the doctor wants to meet or anything." Mitsuya said, and Ryo quickly replied.

"That's okay, I can ride by myself," he said, and walked away. "Well then, I'm staying here, I guess." Rina said, and they nodded. Minyoung slowly guided Mitsuya because of his injured leg. Once they were gone, Rina sat on the chair and took a deep breath. She looked at her arms that were covered with bandages because of the fight.

"Are you a Tsurimi san family member?" Someone approached Rina and made her look at the doctor quickly. "Yes, I am," she said. "Do you want to accompany him in the room?" The doctor asked as she nodded quickly. "Can I?" She asked, and the doctor nodded back.

"Only a person for a visit," she said, which made Rina agree. She got into the room and saw Akkun's figure laying on a bed, not even moved. Only the sounds of the machine were heard in the room. Rina sat quietly on a chair next to his bed. After a while, she fell asleep on the chair with her head on the bed.

TO BE CONTINUED...