➷ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ryo, Mitsuya, and Yuki get in their room to clean up themselves. While Sora and Minyoung are in the living room preparing the equipment to change the boys' bandages. After some time, Yuki went downstairs. "Have you finished?" Sora asked, which made Yuki nod.

"Okay, let me help you clean your wounds," she said as she walked towards him and pulled his hand to the dining room. She made him sit on the chair. "Where are your wounds?" She asked and made him bite his lips. "You don't want to hear it," he said, as she looked at him and frowned. "What do you mean?" She asked while preparing the wipe for the wounds.

"It's on my chest..." Yuki said, which made Sora stunned for a while. "On... your... chest?" Sora gulped and took a deep breath. For real, a deep one. "Open it. You can't do it by yourself," she said, trying to hide her blush. Sora turned away from him when Yuki pulled up his shirt. "No, wait." She sat across from Yuki and tried her best not to look at Yuki.

"Have you done?" Minyoung asked right away after she saw Mitsuya walking down the stairs. Mitsuya looked at her and nodded. "Where's Sora?" He asked. "There. She's changing Yuki's bandage," she said while pointing at the dining room. "Do you mind if I asked you to..." He stopped speaking and pointed at his back. Minyoung quickly understood and nodded yes.

He quickly turned his back on Minyoung and took off his clothes. Minyoung closed her eyes and gulped. That's okay, it's just his back... She said as she quickly grabbed the wipe and slowly rubbed into the wounds, which made Mitsuya hiss in pain right away. "Tell me if it's too hard," she said, and kept on cleaning the wounds.

"Okay, let's do this," Sora said, and quickly got up from her seat after calming down. She grabbed those wipes and wiped on his wounds. Don't look at his face. Focus, focus, focus. Stay focused, Sora said to herself. "Urgh!" Yuki groans in pain, which makes Sora stop. "Am I too rough?" She asked, and Yuki quickly shook his head and looked at Sora, who was continuing to clean his wounds.

"You look pretty," he said, which made Sora stop for a second. Sora ignores Yuki's words and continues again. Yuki tucked Sora's hair into the back of her ears. Sora looks at him. "Yuki, can you stop playing? We need to go back to the hospital," Sora said, and gave him a glare. Yuki smiles, watching Sora's glare. "Is that a glare? It doesn't look scary to me, though. It looks so cute," Yuki said, teasing her again, and Sora rolled her eyes and continued her work again.

"Minyoung... Can I have those chips?" Mitsuya asked as he pointed at the plastic bags that were in front of him, which Minyoung brought before coming to the hospital. She was planning to eat at the hospital, but her plans have changed. "Yeah, sure," she said. Mitsuya quickly grabbed those bags and opened the chip bag after he found his liking.

"Ouff, this is my favourite one," he said when he opened the chip bag. Minyoung looked at the chips and said, "That's my favourite too!" Mitsuya looked at her. "You want some?" He offered it to Minyoung. "Why would I say no?" She said, and Mitsuya laughed at her answer. "Nah, you eat first. My hand is dirty," she said more. "That's not a problem," he said, and shoved her the chips. Minyoung was shocked by his action but took a big bite of the chips.

Meanwhile, in the hospital, no sounds were heard. There's only the sound of the machine. Rina and Akkun were both sleeping peacefully until someone came in. That person was wearing a black hoodie and a black mask. He put a bouquet of flowers on the bedside table and went out of the room. Akkun quickly caught a breath and opened his eyes. He's breathing heavily and sweating. Rina woke up from her sleep when he heard Akkun's panting.

"Akkun, are you alright?" She asked as she was worried about looking at Akkun in that condition. Akkun looked at Rina and turned his head to look at the flowers on his bedside table. He grabbed it and asked her. "Who sent this?" Rina looked at the flowers and found a card. "I don't know... but try to read this," she said, passing it to Akkun. Akkun, take it and read it.

"Where's Ryo?" He asked her right after he finished reading it. "They went home to change their clothes." Rina answered as she bit her lower lips once her eyes caught Akkun's glare at her. Shit, that's creeped out the hell of me, Rina said to herself. "What happened to Echiko?" Akkun asked her more.

"She..." Damn it, Akkun hits differently when he's mad. God, save me, please, Rina prayed to herself as she closed her eyes. "Hey!" Akkun called her again as she snapped out and looked at him. "Where's Echiko?" he asked again. "After you knocked out, she went missing. We assume that Kento got her," she answered.

Akkun sighed, and they both went silent for quite a long time. He looked at Rina, who was still looking at the floor. "You aren't scared of me, are you?" He asked as he laughed at Rina and hissed in pain. "Wait, we have to inform the doctor first." Rina suddenly remembers that she has to call the doctor to do a check up on Akkun. She pressed the button on the wall behind his bed to call the nurse.

"You're done," Minyoung said to Mitsuya as she smile, satisfied with her work. Mitsuya looks at her and smiles too. "Thank you," he said, and Minyoung nodded. "Welcome. Are your feet okay?" She asked, and Mitsuya nodded. "I've bandaged it in my room," he answered, and she nodded in response.

She walked to the toilet and washed her hands. She walked to him and grabbed those chips. "Now, let me enjoy this by myself," she said, and ate it while watching TV. "Mitsuya?" She called, and he hummed in response. "Can you please wear your clothes back? I felt uncomfortable," she said while her eyes were still on the TV and trying not to look at Mitsuya.

"Well, my back is still itchy, so I don't want to wear the clothes," he replied, not even letting go of his eyes from watching Minyoung. "Well then, can you keep those eyes on yourself?" She asked, and he chuckled. "I'll think about that," he replied, but still didn't want to look away.

"Are you still mad at me?" Yuki asked Sora, who was cleaning up the bandage and all the medicine. "What if I said, yes?" She answered. "But why? Is it because of those rumours? Listen, I just want to help Echiko chan take revenge on Ryo and teach him a lesson". He said, trying to explain everything.

"I'm not mad at that, Yuki. I know that you're trying to help her like you always do. But I'm disappointed because you didn't tell me. What am I? A pole? Do you think I won't be affected if I find out from other people's mouths? " She sighed and looked at him.

"Do I ever cross your mind when you planned this? Do you ever think about me when you're with her? Anyone who didn't know about your relationship with her might think she was your girlfriend. Do you know why? Because you treat her like one," Sora said, and went to the sink nearby to clean her hands.

"But I don't have those feelings for her like I do for you," he said, trying to defend himself. "Listen here, Yuki. People can't see those feelings. Your actions show people what your feelings are". Sora is doing her best to keep her voice as low as possible, because she doesn't want Mitsuya and Minyoung to hear them from outside.

"I can't say that I'm not jealous when you hug her and when you look at her so deeply in her eyes, because I really am. I admit it, Yuki. Now tell me, do I have any right to feel jealousy?" She stopped there, looking at Yuki, who was dumbfounded by her words.

"I don't want to act like a child, but this thing should be cleared up by you. You are the one who should declare whether I am your girlfriend or one of your sisters," she said and walked out of the dining room. She went to the living room to join Mitsuya and Minyoung.

TO BE CONTINUED...