➷ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Finished?" Rina asked as she took a peek into Sora's bedroom. "Yes, I've finished," Sora replied, checking herself in front of the mirror. "Alright, let's go," Rina said, walking out first. Sora closed her doors and headed out of the bedroom.

Suddenly, she stopped and looked at the door name plates in front of her that had the name Echiko written on them. She clenched her jaw, trying her best not to cry. She suddenly remembered the moment they customised their own door name.

"Can anyone pass me the pink marker?" Echiko asked. Rina throws it to her. "Thank you," Echiko said, successfully catching the marker. "Have you guys finished?" Minyoung asked. "No, not yet!" Sora answered. "Come on, I'm excited to show you guys mine," Minyoung said as she hid her door name plates.

They were sitting far from each other as they wanted to compete to see who was the most creative in decorating their own door plates. After a while, "Wait, I'm almost—" Rina said as she did a last touch up on her plates. "DONE!" she said. "Okay, let's show it together!" Minyoung said excitedly. They were sitting closer to each other.

"One..." Minyoung counted. "Two..." Rina continued. "Three!" They all show their door plates to each other.
"Oh wow, look at Minyoung's!" Echiko said as they looked at hers. "That looks aesthetic, bruh," Sora said, speechless. "Echiko's caught my attention. I swear, "Rina said as they looked at Echiko's. "Wowww, that looks really good though!" Sora said, and Minyoung nodded in agreement.

"Damn, Chiko chan, Do you want to swap with mine?" Rina asked, which made them laugh. "Well, let's see if we can fix yours," Echiko said as she grabbed Rina's door plate. "What is this?" Minyoung asked Rina. "Guess," she replied. "Urm... bird?" Sora randomly guessed. "No, it's not." Rina shook her head. "It's the sky, isn't it?" Echiko tried to guess which made Rina nod.

"Wow... That's a really nice sky," Minyoung said, making fun of Rina. "Chiko chan, look at her," Rina pouted.
Well, she's right. "It's a good one," Echiko replied, making Rina look at her right away. "Really?" Echiko nodded. "It's so good that I could barely guess it right," she replied, as they were laughing at Rina. "What to do? Art isn't my thing," Rina said. "Me either," Sora said. "Echiko is the only one who knows how to do art here," Minyoung said, making them smile. "You should teach me!" Rina shouts.

"Oii!" Sora came back to reality when she felt a hand slap slowly on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" Rina asked. She nodded quickly and wiped her tears when she realised that she was crying. "You missed them?" Rina asked to make Sora burst into tears even more.

Rina hugged her quickly. "I missed them too..." Rina whispered to her and Sora nodded in understanding. "I missed both of them so much," Sora said as she cried more. Rina also burst into tears after remembering the memories they had with each other.

"You're late," Ryo said when he saw two familiar girls walking around with a long black dress. Sora said, "Sorry." "You look good today," Akkun whispered to Rina, which made her blush. "Let's go," Ryo said. They get into the church and take a seat, waiting for the funeral to start. "How have you guys been doing these days?" Rina asked, breaking the silence.

"We're fine," Akkun answered, making Rina nod. "Yuki, is your wound getting better?" Sora asked, but got no response. Ever since Echiko's incident, Yuki has barely talked. He only nodded his head or hummed in response. Sora smiles in pain.

After some time, the funeral started. Things went as smoothly as they planned. "Can we talk?" Sora asked Yuki after the funeral finished. Yuki rolled his eyes, annoyed. "Yuki, please," Sora pleaded. She held his arm tightly, hoping Yuki would say yes. Yuki sighed and hummed in response. "How long are you going to be like this?" Sora asked him.