9

Ethan

"Hey, bud. Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Just cleaning up my CDs," I say sitting on the floor of my room.

"Some new posters... interesting," Dad says looking up at my wall.

One thing about dad is the older I get the less he gives a fuck about what I own. I have posters all over my back wall that have cuss words and interesting drawings of naked humans.

The only thing he cares about is if Flavia sees them, which is why I have a curtain that covers it, whenever I'm not home or when I know she'll be in my room.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something, before you go to practice," He says carefully

"If it's about me getting high it was a mistake, honestly," I say

"No. It's not about that, It's about Lisa," He sighs

"I don't want to see her. I heard you on the phone that morning. Flavia is not meeting the woman that left us to starve. I'm not letting my little sister meet a woman who's gonna fake her love because she knows we're happier. She does not love Flavia. I watched that woman give birth to my sister and then leave. Leave her in my arms. She has no right!"

"Ok, ok. I understand. She's not going to see you two, I promise." Dad wraps his arms around me, "I promise you, you will stay here. You're not going anywhere, Ethan."

"Please, Dad. Please, don't let her take us back. If you can't have both of us, take Flavia. She deserves your love. She doesn't deserve to see all that I've seen," I cry as he holds me

"Don't think like that, Ethan. You're not going anywhere. You're my son. You're a Carvelli," I can feel dad shake and he rubs my back as I cry,"I don't think you should go to practice. Maybe just skate in the back. Or stay up here and listen to some music."

"I'm gonna listen to music. Where's Flavia?" I ask

"She's in her room. I'll be downstairs, come get water and snack before bed, ok?" He kisses the top of my head and I nod.

Dad pulls away and I hear him leave. After a minute of calming myself down I get up and go to Flavia's room. I grab a lot gift I got her that I know she'll like.

My room's big but I gave Flavia the bigger room. She's the princess after all.

"Hi, Prince Ethan."

"Hi, Princess... Remember when you said you wanted a CD player like me? Look what I got," I pull out a portable CD player, I had ordered her, out from behind my back. I covered it in Princess stickers so that it matches he personality.

Flavia gasps in excitement and runs over to me, "Thank you, Prince Ethan! Now I can listen to the CDs! And now I'm cool like you!" She beams

"You were always cool, Princess. Take care of that, ok?" I tell her

"I will, I promise," she says before hugging me. I hug her little body back before kissing the top of her head.

"I love you so much, Princess Flavia. No matter what," I tell her

"I love you too, Prince Ethan. You're my favourite. You'll always be my favourite," She says

I smile knowing that everything I do is for her. Though dad gives us the life we deserve, Flavia deserves the whole world.

She's the most innocent and nicest kid anyone can meet. She's such a diva but she definitely gets it from me.

Flavia knows that I was a girl but she doesn't understand nor care enough to. She calls me her brother and does the bare minimum and that's more then I excepted from her.

"Do you want me to show you how it works?"

"Yes please."

______________________________________

Just a lil Ethan POV

There will be more in his POV